•9•

"Newbie you're up" i heard one of the other psychiatrist say.

I took the files out of his hand. I opened it up and slowly read the names printed on the first page. My hands started shaking and the book slipped straight through them.

"W-why me!" I asked.

"Because incase you havent noticed 29 of our psychiatrists have gone insane, quit or killed themselves because of him! Theres only two of us left. So tag ur it!" Mark said walking away quickly.

I picked up the file and read through it

Age: 22 + 24
Gender: male + male
Sexuality: gay + gay
Murders: 1 + 0
People hes harmed: 2 + 0
People hes sent crazy: 140 + 68

I gulped....about to be 141 and 69. I skipped to the page about the people they had harmed to see who it was.

Harmed 2 person/s. It was only himself and his cell mate .Using burning metal he burns unknown symbols into his skin that only he knows. Hes cut the words "be happy" into his back and on his hand he has tattooed "catch me if u can".

I sighed before heading to the room where they was waiting. I thought to myself: its okay, ive helped many people get out of this mental asylum. I can help another

I took a deep breathe and walked in. He looked up at me and smirked.

" jungkook!?" Namjoon and jin both looked up at me.

It had been a while since i saw them. I decided to become like dad and be the best psychiatrist around. And here they both were......as crazy as each other, i guess people cant change...

Im jeon  jungkook and my life of working with phsycos is a whole new story........

THE END!