• 4 •

{ seokjins pov }

I walked into the living room to see kook sat on the couch.

"Good morning appa" he smiles

"Morning sweetie" i grab my coffee taking a sip

"Are u okay? U look pale?"

I shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen grabbing my lunch out the fridge. I put it in my bag when my vision went blurry,

"K-kookie?" No reply

"J-jungkook?" No reply

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Nae appa?" He walked into the room just as everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up later that day. My eyes slowly fluttered open and i observed the room. The walls were a magnolia colour and the ceiling was white. The bed sheets were pastal blue and the room was empty with the exception of a small table next to me where my phone laid. There was a window revealing the rain to my eyes.

I heard the door open as i looked round to see my handsome son stood there. I gave me a warm smile as he hugged me.

"Appa u have to quit,please"

"Quit?.....at the asylum?...why?" I look up at him as he holds my face gently.

"The stress it literally killing u! Dad please, i know u love seeing namjoon but hes the reason this happened. U cant deal with the stress. Please quit. Stay at home create a hobbie. Just please dont go back"

I sigh but nod in defeat. He was right. Seeing namjoon in that state, locked up like an animal, treated like a monster broke my heart but he also scared me. I wanted to see him everyday but he knew everything about me......including that i love him, he could manipulate me easily.

I rang up park Jimin to explain. He said it was fine and that he'll miss me. He even got teary and his voice kept cracking.

{ namjoons pov}

"Wheres jin?"

"Shut up!"

" im bored"

"Shut up!"

"Play with me"

"Shut up"

"Wheres jinnie?"

"Shut up"

"Why is he late? I wonder what hes doing? Is he okay? Do u work out? Please play with me? Why wont u?"

"Shut the fuck up u little shi-"

"Jong kook! Leave him! Cant u see the smirk on his face? He wants u to lose it" Dr Park said walking over to me and the guard. 

(I was trying to think of an idol whos very masculine and jong kook came into mind lol)

"Leave us" he said as jong kook bowed and walked away.

"Wheres Dr.Kim?" I asked.

"Ur cell nearly ready, u should be back in there by the end of the day."

"Wheres jin?"

" hes quit because of u okay?" He starts flipping through paper

"M-me?"

"Nae, u were to much for him. He went into hospital today because his stress levels were high so he quit!"

Who did jin think he was!? He belonged to me! He couldnt escape me.

I grabbed jimins shirt through the bars and slammed him against them.

"Well u better get him back because i dont have him by the end of the day, then you wont have me!" I pushed him away so he fell on the floor.

He got up and coughed.

"Hes not coming back and theres nothing u can do about it. Im not going to make the same mistake as Dr.Min im not opening them door" he smirks

"Oh jimin......uve already made the same mistake as min" i was gripping the bars hard to contain my anger.

"Oh really and whats that" he said smugly

"U didnt play the game by the rules"

"What game!? What rules!?"

"U made a move when it was ur turn,"

"Why is everything a game to u? Life is not a game namjoon!"

"Oh but it is my friend! Everythings a game and this.....game of life......i never lose. And you?.......ur disqualified!"

"W-what?"

"Run run as fast as u can! U cant catch me! So u better hide! Ill tear u to pieces, ill rip u apart, scatter ur ashes and bury ur heart, ill hang u from a tree made of lungs of the weak, the branches, the bones, of the liers the theifs, i found u...........i killed u" i whispered the last past.

{ seokjins pov }

"Taehyung can u take jungkook home please?"

"Nae of course hyung"

"Wait appa where are u going?" Jungkook asked full of concern

"Im going to go say goodbye to jimin okay," i smiled

"So ur not going to see.......him"

"Ani just jimin ill be home soon" i smiled and walked in.

I bowed "jong kook" he smiled and returned the action.

I looked in his office but he wasnt there.

"Jimin?" I called but still no answer.

I started walking around calling his name multiple times. No answer.

I went to the corridor that i dreaded. I knew namjoon was down here. I knew jimin would have told him i quit. My hands started trembling as i walked down there.

Suddenly as i took a step i heard water. As if id stood in a puddle. I looked down and started sweating. I was stood in a blood of blood. My white converse were now pink. I followed the trail with my eyes and screamed.

There he was, the person id been looking for. Literally in half. Shaking like mad and feeling sick i walked closer. It couldnt be him surely. I took a closer look. It was him. I suddenly gagged as tears streamed out my eyes. One of jimins eyes were missing. It had rolled half way down the corridor.

I saw namjoons cell empty with a note stuck to the bar. I took it off and read:

Hickery dickery dock
Taehyung is on the clock
Jungkooks in danger
I feel like a stranger
Hickery dickery dock