19. "am i a bad girl?"

Start from the beginning

The entirety of my body freezes up as she uses my shoulders to grip onto, moving herself this way and that before making short eye contact with me and looking away.

I clear my throat again, adjusting myself so that she's sitting more on my legs rather than my future erection. Ignore it, ignore it...

In terms of what we're actually talking about, I know she's probably getting as uncomfortable as I am now so I decide to spare us both the awkward trouble. "Y-you don't have to tell me about your dream then if you don't want to, baby. I don't mi-"

"Daddy, what's a slut?"

I almost choke on my own tongue, eyes bulging out of my sockets as I stare right back at her with nothing but utter shock on my face. How the fuck does she know that word?

She's an eighteen year old, for Christ's sake, Luke. Of course she's heard it around.

"W-Why?" I stammer, unable to control how my heart keeps stopping and starting. Sophie continues to play with the loose string of my trousers and I don't think she realizes what she's doing, but her hand keeps brushing against my lower area and it's agonizing. "Baby, how do you know that word?"

She shrugs again, I sigh again, and her knuckles graze against my dick again. It's like a cycle, really, only much longer. I somehow can't wait for the torture to end, just so I can revel in my sex deprivation all alone again and internally cry about the things I'm feeling but shouldn't be.

I watch as she bites her lip. "I heard it from somewhere."

"You-"

"Mhm."

"From who?"

"From you."

"From me?" I ask, disbelief furrowing my features. Sophie nods, somewhat ashamed. "When did I say that?"

She looks away from me yet again. She's been doing that a lot lately. I don't think she wants to give me a straightforward answer but we both know she will eventually.

"It doesn't matter," she whispers. She then makes a move to slide off of my lap, but my hands trap her in place; each one wrapped around each of her legs like a claw in an arcade game.

"It's bothering you, baby. Of course it matters."

"It's okay-"

"Soph-"

"Daddy, it's fi-"

"Did I call you that?" I blurt out of nowhere, and her eyes widen. It's too late to go back now so as my cheeks grow hot, I swallow down my pride. "You know. That... that word you just asked me."

There's a small silence, a pause where I consider ditching my irrevocable words, before Sophie looks me dead in the eye and speaks.

"Yes, Daddy."

Dread washes over me as I realize the two very different outcomes of this conversation.

One of them seems very likely and the other seems straight up illegal.

I'm about to say something to her, maybe something along the lines of "Then I'm sorry, princess", but I don't quite get there.

Before I can even begin to apologize for something I apparently said or did to her in her sleep, she throws her arms around my neck and hugs me, face buried into my shoulder as she tilts her mouth to talk quietly into my ear.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, little girl?"

"I lied. I lied because I did have a dream about you."

"O-Oh. Right."

"And you did call me that word."

"Soph-"

"And Daddy?"

"Yes?"

There's another pause. This time I actually do want to do something other than waiting in anticipation, but yet again, I'm interrupted.

Sophie blinks her big eyes at me, innocence crowding everything she is, covering her lips like an invisible gloss I so badly want to wipe off. She purses them together, before puckering, biting on the soft skin, and whispering;

"Am I a bad girl if I liked it?"

THE KINK IS  R E A L

pls be patient w this story I know it's taking a while to get to the actual smut but if you've read my other books, you'd know that I literally hate rushing into smut because I always find it so uncomfortable to write idkidkidk. I just find it easier to write by easing into it and not rushing ya feel. Also, I didn't want to make this a full smut book with no plot because I find that the plot is always the best thing in stories :-)

Thank you all so much for reading! I'm going to sleep now bc it's currently 11pm, I didn't wanna leave yous without an update tonight, and ya bitch wakes up at 4:30. I love you all so so so much, take care :)
-M xxx