19. "am i a bad girl?"

Start from the beginning

I hear her giggle, playing absentmindedly with the drawstrings on my joggers. "Daddy, you look funny."

"I do?" I smile a little.

"Mhm. You have bags under your eyes," she states, before pausing. "Did you get any sleep?"

"Of course I did." I lie. Instead of rest, I got approximately two hours worth of aching boner and sexual fantasies I'll never be able to act upon, but she doesn't need to know this.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, little one," I poke her cheek, making a small grin appear on her face. "Did you get any sleep?"

She nods. "A lot of it?" she nods again. And I have no fucking idea what possesses me to say the next thing, but I do, and I immediately regret it as soon as the words leave my mouth.

"Did you have any good dreams?" Oh, here we fucking go. Well done, you idiot.

Sophie just blushes. Then her eyes look away. Then she looks back at me. Then, with her face still slightly flushed, she looks back down.

"Mhm." she nods. My heart does yet another flip and I'm half tempted to get rid of the vital organ just so to stop myself from temporarily feeling absolutely disgusting.

"You did?" I try to act surprised despite having a damn good idea as to what it was already. I'm still confused as to why she had it. Maybe I heard her wrong and she wasn't saying Daddy, she was saying...

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm an idiot on rare occasions but I'm certainly not deaf. Not unless it's management trying to peptalk me into letting the public get a close up of Holly and I.

"Yes." she replies quietly, voice barely above a whisper, and I have to remind myself what my original question was.

This time it's my turn to nod, and as my fingers tap against the skin on the back of her leg, I clear my throat.

"Do you..." I begin, reluctant. "Do you want to tell Daddy about it?" I finish, asking carefully because the last thing I want to do is to scare her away.

Sophie shrugs, shoulders moving up and down in the lightest way possible. She looks at her fingers, cheeks tainted a rose pink that I've always found beautiful.

I reach my hand over, using it to slowly tilt her chin upwards.

"Baby, I can't see your face," I say, chuckling slightly.

Her lips turn upwards into a faint smile as her tongue runs across them. Once again, I find myself holding back a bunch of dirty thoughts I'd much rather save for when she's not around.

"Do you want to tell me, then?" I ask softly, and to my surprise, (and my dick's sick satisfaction) she nods.

"M-Maybe."

"Was it a bad dream?" I tighten my hold around her ever so slightly. The crude voice in my head cheers me on as the angel on my shoulder screams at me to stop.

I don't know which one I should actually listen to. I've spent so long conforming to what the angel wants that I've completely forgotten that it's only here to do me as much good as it can, before fucking off and leaving me to deal with things alone again.

"N-No, Daddy." she replies.

"Was Daddy in your dream?" I ask her softly, and when she hesitantly shakes her head no, a lump forms in my throat. "Was I..." I trail off, partly because I have no idea what the hell to say, partly because I can feel Sophie moving her position on my lap, her lower area brushing very roughly against my own.

daddy's girl ❥ luke hemmings ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara