phone call

So it was now night and all I was studying is wat happened today. It was really unexpected and I won't lie very unforgettable. So while watching TV my phone rang ,as I saw the name pop up I started to blush. I answered!:) his voice sounded so soft and every word he whispered was giving me butterfly's.

So as we go along talking, for the first time ever he whispered baby ? I was like mhm he said
I love! Youu and there was silence .I just couldn't believe it
I loved him to!! so I said iii love u to babe .And from the moment I just fell more deeply in love I never taught I'd say that to him doh as yet .

The next day before work he wanted to meet me again! so I got dressed early and I dressed in, a black vest ,pink jacket , blue jeans and I flipped my hair to the side
Which I knew he'd love

So as I was walking going in , I could see him staring from a distance he looked so cute and handsome in which I think was a pink Jersey and grey pants which I find was perfect.

And well the day continued with work, we didn't get to meet for long so wasn't nothing much. And well the night was all cute again talking on the phone, this time we where planing on going to lime Saturday so I was excited on that .

The next morning for work he decided to pick me up. We went
to the car park at work ,& well u know kiss him good morning it was the best we remain hugging and so and it was finally 8 so we had to go in to work but we looked at each other like naaa. So he asked wats on your mind with a very attractive smile so I blushed ,then I ask wats on yours? he said u wanna go I nodded so we drove off.

So I asked where we going !!!! In a cute soft tone
He said don't worry you'll see
We hit the highway and off we go .