Midori shot me a worried glance. I could telepathically heard her saying "AKANE!! HURRY UP BEFORE YOU BLOW IT!!". I sighed loudly and forced a smile.

"S..so..you accepted them?" I asked with a fake smile. Behind Aoto, Midori faced palmed herself and groaned softly. "I mean...those girls.. of course.." I continued.

"No...why?"

"N..Nothing! Just asking..." I laughed it off. Man...I am horrible at faking stuff..I hope he won't get suspicious of me...

Midori gasped and groaned all of a sudden. "I have to go! See guys in a sec!" She said and bolted away.

"Huh? Ah, okay then, We'll see you soon." I waved. Midori smiled and shot me a 'You-can-do-it' smile before running out from the training ground.

"So, should we go now?" Aoto asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, lets go..."

The both of us walked back into the school and decided to change our clothes cause we're sweating profusely."Aoto, did you bring a change of clothes?" I asked, unlocking the door.

"In my bag..what about you?"

"I'll just run over quickly to take my clothes. I'll come back later." I said as Aoto gave me a small nod. I closed the door behind me and ran to my room to take my clothes.

-timeskip-

"Yo, Aoto, I'm sorry I was la___OH SHIT SORRY!!" I exclaimed, shutting my eyes tightly. " I didn't know you weren't done yet..." I added quickly.

"I took a bath just now...anyway, why are you covering your eyes..we're both guys..." Aoto muttered.

Oh shit! In the midst of everything, I forgot to act natural. I laughed it off and gave him a playful smack on the shoulder. "I was just playing around...don't mind me." I lied.

"Really? You've been acting weird lately..."

Wait?! Did he noticed?!? I'm so freaking dead!

"W..what do you mean? I'm fine!" I smiled. Act natural Akane!! Act natural!!

"Akane...."

"W..what?"

"You like me don't you?"

I was beyond shock. "Who..who..who told you?!?!" I stammered. This is it...he's going to hate me for sure!! I'm as good as dead!! Am I acting too obvious?!

"Midori...she didn't exactly said your name..but, she gave a pretty obvious hint." Aoto replied.

Gah! That woman!! I'll get back to her soon!!! "What..did she say?" I asked, trying to act cool even though I'm freaking on the inside.

"She said, 'Aoto, someone with red hair likes you...but he's to shy to ask you out.', so I assumed it was you cause you're the only guy with red hair that I know." Aoto explained.

I face-palmed myself and groaned. "Sorry Aoto...I really like you...but, I'm afraid that you'll be disgusted by me...so that's why I kept it a secret." I said softly, keeping my eyes on the floor.

"I'm...not disgusted...just shocked...but...something have been bothering me..."

"Bothering you?"

Aoto nodded and sighed softly. "What do you like about me?" He asked.

"I..like your smile...and the way you laugh...but the thing that attracts me the most is your ability.." I mumbled, looking away shyly as my face blush.

Like...no normal human would NOT blush if you have to say mushy stuff out loud...its just natural!

"So...since when you like me?" Aoto asked.