Is "Love" Really What It Seems...?

Your POV

I've been here a little while now, I've meet all the creepypastas and keeping my distance from Clockwork. I've trained with each creepypastas individually for deferent types of training methods. So far I've done Toby, throwing blades and actually hitting targets. Masky, keeping cool under pressure. Jeff, weapon combat. Hoodie, gun targeting. EJ, not vomiting at gross sights. I have to do Clockwork soon, but I've been avoiding it with other creepypastas. but sadly today I do have to go against her, hand-to-hand combat.

I walked outside to the place we hand to meet, which was pretty close to the mansion. Jeff, Hoodie, Masky, BEN, EJ, and Toby followed me to see who would win this. And probably to see two girls fight each other. I was wearing a f/c hood and 2f/c jean shorts. Clockwork walked over in a black sports bra and black leggings that defined her legs well. "Ready twerp?" She said cracking her neck and taking fighting position. I took a half assed fighting position as well.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said shakily and she grinned.

She ran at me and threw a punch, I ducked and kicked my legs under hers and tried to trip her. When I swapped her off her feet I stood up. As she was falling (forward) she put her arms out and managed to land on them and do a forward hand spring. My eyes widened And I stepped back. She caught her balance and loocked at me for a split second and ran as me and threw a punch. It hit me and I fell to the ground. She got over top of me and repetitively punched me. I put my hand up to try to defend myself and my sleeve came down enough to review my cuts. She stopped and looked at the boys and snapped and pointed for them to leave, they all rushed away. When they were gone she looked at me and took me by the arm to look at my cuts.

"Take off your hoodie." She commanded. I shook my head and she punched my throat and I started coughing up blood. "Take off you hoodie!" She commanded again and I did as i was told barely breathing. She took my arm and examined it.

She was still over top of me, my torso between her legs. She was pushing her legs against me tightly, which also cut off my breathing a little. She put my arm down and locked at me.

"Why?" She asked and looked at me angerly.

"Because I'm a teenager, its what they do at one point in there life." I said struggling to get out of her hold. She clenched her legs tighter and pinned my arms down to the grass. "Tell me why?"

"Why do you even care? You hate me!" I yelled back to her.

"Because I have the freedom to know what is happening to someone I live under the same roof with!" She yelled. My eyes widened.

"Fine, I've been really depressed and that kinda of stuff, but I'm a suffer in silence type of person. I don't talk about it." I said to her and she let off of me.

"Training done for today, meet me again tomorrow and I'm not gonna let off this training until you defeat me." She said with a total mood change, I watched her walk away, she was actually really well defined and muscular.

Kinda cute to be completely honest.