1

(A/N)Hey I'm Nikibug. This is my first story so please don't judge me I try my best. Now let's stop talking and get on with the reading. Enjoy.

In Mrs.Bustier's class everyone was working on the lesson but Nathaniel accidentally fell asleep  with his head on his desk. "Nathaniel!" The teacher shouted. Everyone's eyes pointed directly towards him.
"Huh?" The red haired boy questioned while raising his head. Mrs.Bustier sighed and calmly said."Nathaniel please head to the principles office." The artist stood up as he walked down the steps and tripped on someone's book bag. "Oh look who it is." A blonde girl with a ponytail said. "It's the super hero loser." She continued on. "Chloe stop it!" A girl with blue hair shouted. "Chloe look who's defending her boyfriend." The blonde girl's minion said grinning. "Oh yea it's Nathaniel's girlfriend  Marinette trying to back him up." The two girls laughed and pointed and them. "That's enough Chloe!" The teacher shouted and pointed at the door for Nathaniel to head to the office. Nathaniel entered the office and ten minutes later started heading back to class. He dropped is favorite pencil on the ground and bended down to pick it up, but as soon as he picked it up a black and purple butterfly came flying out of nowhere and landed on the pencil. A purple mask laid on the artists face as a dark voice said to him. "Hello again Evillustrator, do you want Marinette to love you?" "Yes, yes of course" the red haired boy answered. "Then I'll let it happen, you just have to give me Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous." The man offered. "Deal." Nathaniel replied. Nathaniel transformed into the Evillustrator and took off looking for Marinette.

(A/N) Sorry it's kinda short.I'll do my best to make part 2 longer. Part two will be out tomorrow.Tell me what you think of it so far and give me suggestions on what I could add to the story. Thank you for reading. Nikibug out.