2

(A/N) thanks for the wait. Enjoy part 2

In class everyone started to collect there things before the bell rang. "Hm shouldn't Nathaniel be back by now?" the orange haired teacher asked feeling worried. That's when Evillustrator bursted through the doors and shouted "Marinette! You will be mine forever!"
He grabbed Marinette ,pulled her over his shoulders and runs away. As he left Alya shouted."Marinette! No!" She tried to run after them but Nino held her back, well he tried. All of the boys had to pull her back. While this was happening Adrien snuck out of the class room and hid in the boys locker room. "I can't believe Nathaniel took Marinette like that!" Adrien shouted but not loud enough for anyone else to hear. "Oh what's the big deal. She's only a girl in your class and plenty of other girls have been kidnaped before." Plagg tried to convince Adrien. "But Marinette is different, what am I doing this is wasting my time. PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" He said as he did his formation and he was no longer wearing his regular cloths, now he was wearing a leather cat suit with a mask ,cat ears and a belt looking like a tail. He ran out of the boys locker room the outside and jumped from roof to roof looking for the missing blue haired and sapphire eyed girl.
The boy with red hair and a black and white suit had taken the blue haired girl to the Eiffel Tower and tied her on the top. "Nath-Evillustrator please let me go" Marinette pleaded. "No!" Evillustrator shouted. "I want you to love me and you will." The boy said. "HELP!" She shouted hoping someone would hear her, and someone did. Chat Noir came in with his baton and knocked the Evillustrator over with spare time to untie the sapphire eyed girl. "Run and hide" is all he told her. She obeyed and did as he said. While Chat and the Evillustrator were fighting Marinette transformed."TIKKI SPOTS ON!" She shouted. Her signature look was replaced with a ladybug mask, suit, ribbons in her pigtails and a yo-yo.

(A/N) And that was the end of part two. Hope you enjoyed it. Part three is coming out tomorrow. I'm gonna publish a new part everyday. Gotta go Nikibug out.✌️