Chapter 10: Clover & Haku's P.O.Vs Included

Start from the beginning

"Oh, hey Rin, what's up?" I ask in surprise and curiosity as I open the door to let her in. She walks in and I close the door behind her. "Is everything ok?" She takes a deep breath before turning around to face me. She has a somewhat sad and happy expression on her face.

"You know how you asked me if I had a sibling?" She asked as she recalled. I gave a small nod in remembrance. Why is she bringing this up? "Well, I found this picture of when I was a baby and in the picture there was another little girl." I nod as I gesture for her to continue. "I've never seen her in other pictures, so I asked my mom about it and she told me that the other girl was my sister." My eyes slightly widen at this. So, Rin really does have sister. "When I heard that I was actually so happy to know that I have sister, but here's the sad part. When I asked her where she was, she told me that my sister was kidnapped when we were both just babies and that they've never seen her since or heard from her since. I never thought that I would have a sister and now I'll never get to see her." I feel myself gulp at this. You may just get to see her again Rin. If what you say is true and if what my dream was about was true then I think we've been hanging out with your sister this whole time. 

"That's big news," I respond with uncertainty, not really knowing what to say. Rin nods with a heavy sigh as she sits down on my bed. "So, can I see this picture. if you don't mind of course." Rin nods as she hands me a picture. I breathe in a sigh as I look down at the picture. My eyes go wide at the picture. I can't believe my eyes. The other girl in the picture is exactly what Clover looked like when she was a baby. I remember seeing a photo of her when she was a baby when I visited her house. "Um... Rin? Could I possibly keep this photo for a little bit?" Rin looks at me in confusion as she raises her eyebrow at me. "It will only be for today and then I promise to give it back later." Rin stares at me for a little bit longer before sighing and giving a nod. I smile as I place the photo in my pocket. We sit there awkwardly. "Anyways, I need to go do something." Rin gives a nod as she stands up from my bed and heads to the door. "Rin."

"Yeah?" She asks in a soft voice as she turns around to look at me. I sigh as I stand up and walk towards her. She stands there looking at me weirdly. I give her a comforting smile before pulling her into a warm hug. She seems surprised by my action, but she soon hugs back. I can feel her pain in her hug. We hug for a good minute or so before pulling away. She smiles back at me. "Thanks." I nod in response as she turns away. "See you later I guess." With that, she leaves my room, leaving me standing there. I reach back into my pocket, taking out the picture, and staring at it. This picture, plus my dream, plus what Rin just told me should be enough to prove that Clover is the lost princess, but will I be bale to convince Clover of this? Her parents will probably deny it too if Clover asks. It's not going to be easy and t's going to take a lot of convincing. Well, good thing I have a lot of dedication and determination. I take a deep breath as I place the picture back into my pocket. I put on my uniform before slowly and quietly making my way out of my room. Today is another off day. Most of the knights are staying in the palace to train more. I should be training with them, but Clover needs to know as soon as possible. I walk down the hallway as fast and as quietly as I can. 

(A/N: Alrighty, here we go! Some switching of them povs!😄😄)

💜 Haku's Point Of View 💜

I stood outside with the other knights, goofing around when my eyes suddenly caught Rikiya heading into the stables. He looks like he's trying not to be seen. I raise my eyebrow at this. None of the other knights seem to notice him. I wonder what he's up to. Looking around, I sneak away from the other knights and head to the stables. In there, I see Rikiya talking to his horse, Lunar. Still nobody has figured out as to why Lunar is so fond of Rikiya. 

"Sorry girl, I know I haven't rode you for a while, but I'm thinking of going into town today," Rikiya said as she petted Lunar's mane, "What do ya think? How about we go out for a ride?" Lunar neighed at this making Rikiya laugh. "Haha, alright girl. Let's go before the other knights see. I don't want any of them asking me where I'm  going and why." Lunar neighs again as Rikiya leads her out of her stable and towards the front. I stand there with my arms crossed as he approaches.