Chapter 3

Tegan's P.O.V:

I was getting ready for my date with Mingus. We decided that we were gonna see the movie, "Split", together then go to Olive Garden. While I was applying my mascara on my lashes, my brother Ethan started banging on the bathroom door which almost made me poke out my damn eye! "Hurry up! I gotta take a piss before I go meet up with Brie!", Ethan exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and hollered back through the door, "Hang on! I'm almost done!". After I finished I headed out. "There, I'm done", I tell Ethan. "Finally, where are you going anyway?", he asks. "I told you I'm going out with Mingus". "Oh", he says and heads into the bathroom and locking the door. I went into my room and grabbed my phone to see if Mingus called or texted me yet. He sent me a text saying, "Hey T, I'll be over in 15 minutes :)". I smiled and replied back, "Kk I'll c u then :)". Since I was done getting ready I had some time to myself. To pass some of it, I decided to scroll through my twitter account to see what was going on with my followers and other people. Then I posted up a tweet saying, "Going on a date with @MingusReedus It's gna be fun 😃😊😉". It then quickly got a bunch of hearts and comments. Even from Brianna and Haley. "You go get it girl 😉 lol", Brianna commented. "Have fun! Xoxo XD", Haley commented as well. Mingus even hearted it and retweeted it too. I blushed a little at that. Norman and Helena liked it also, and some other people from TWD. Norman even commented saying, "Don't have too much fun! 😉". Oh my gosh... Lol I blushed hard at that. But I noticed that Chandler didn't even like or comment on it. Hm... Oh but not that it matters though. I mean, everyone else did but he didn't. So who cares right?

Before I knew it, those 15 minutes passed by just like that and I heard a car horn honk outside. "Must be him now", I muttered to myself. So I looked out the window to see that it was. So I grabbed my stuff and got myself ready to go. While I was heading out I said bye to my mom, "Bye mom cya later!". "See you hon have fun", she says back. I head out and Mingus hops out of his car and opens the passenger side door for me. I smiled and blushed a little and said, "Thanks Mingus". He smiled and nodded, "No problem". Once I sat down on the passenger seat, he shuts the door and walks back over to the driver's side and buckles himself in. While he drove off he looked back at me and complimented me on my outfit, "You know, you look really pretty". "Aw thanks Mingus, you look good too", I gushed. "Thanks".

(This is what Tegan is wearing for their date ^)

"Oh! And my mom and dad said, "hey", Mingus informs me. I smile and blush as I remember what Norman had commented on my tweet. "Oh that's cool, let 'em know I said, "hey", back to them", I said. "Oh my gosh, did you see that comment that my dad posted on your tweet?", Mingus asks me. I giggled, "Yeah that had me rolling". "That was so embarrassing". I shrugged, "Yeah but your dad is a pretty funny and cool guy". Mingus chuckled, "Thanks".
*At the movie theater*

Mingus was at the snack bar getting us both snacks while I was in the theater, looking for good seats for us both. A couple minutes after I found some seats, Mingus came over with all of our stuff. I waved him over so that he knows where I am. He sees me and walks over to me and sat down on a chair next to me. "How do you think this movie's gonna be?", Mingus asks me as he passes me a box of twizzlers. I shrug my shoulders as I took them, "I don't know, I mean it looked pretty good in the trailers so". He nodded in agreement, "Could be". "Yeah, what do you think?", I ask him back. "'Bout the same as you", he answers. I smile and my head as I ate a twizzler, "Cool". Just then the movie began to start. Throughout the movie whenever a scary part popped up, I unknowingly clung onto Mingus's arm or shirt or hid my face in my hands. I even buried my face in the crook of his neck! I heard him chuckle as I did all of that. I blushed every time that happened.

*After the movie and Olive Garden* (Cause I be like that 😏)

Mingus walked me over to my doorstep. "Well all-in-all, I had fun", Mingus says to me. I smiled, "Yeah me too, thanks for today". "No problem, oh! And I have a question to ask you". "Yes?". "Will you do me the honors of being my date to the prom?", Mingus asks. I blush and say, "Yes, of course! I'd love to be your date for the prom". His smile widened even more. "Cool! I'll text or call you later on", he says. "Okay great". Then he started to lean in, and he kissed me. I felt little sparks fly as I kissed him back. Then we pulled away and he said to me with the same smile on his face, "See you later". "You too, bye! Don't forget to tell your mom and dad I said, "hi"!,". "I won't! Bye T". And with that, he left as I walked inside my house. As I walked in, I noticed Ethan and his girlfriend Brielle sitting on the couch together watching some movie in the living room. That's when their attention was on me now. I looked at them confused, "What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys were going out?". "We did but Brie got tired so we decided to just come back and watch a movie here", Ethan informs me. "How was your date?", Brie asks me sweetly. I blush yet again and said, "It was cool, I had fun. And he asked me out to the prom!". "That's so cool T!", Brie gushed. "Yeah, now you won't be a third wheel for Chandler and Brianna or anyone else!", Ethan mocked. I rolled my eyes at him, "Shut up Ethan!". "Yeah babe leave her alone! Have you picked out a dress yet?", Brie asks me. I shook my head, "No but Brianna said that she'd go with me to look at some since she hasn't found one yet either". "Oh okay". "Mhm, wait where's mom and dad at?", I asked as I looked around the house. "Oh they went out an hour ago. So it's just us for now", Ethan informed me. "Oh alright, well I'm going to bed(since it's the evening), so please don't get busy while here!", I exclaimed.

Brie blushed and said, "We can't cause Brie's on her lady problem and that's why she's tired". I scrunched up my face in disgust and Brie swatted Ethan's shoulder. "Babe!", scolded him. "Ew to much information Ethan! Bye!", I said and jogged upstairs to get away from those weirdos. "Bye!", they hollered back.

(Sorry if this chapter was a little bit crappy :( I'll start on the next chapter soon enough though! :) )