I ask too many questions, but answer me this one.

It wasn't hard to tell that he saw the man as more than an idol. It was clear that the sparkle in his eyes were for entirely something else than simple admiration. It seemed that he was in constant state of awestruck by just looking at him.

Matty dropped into Jordon's lap and laughed when the rapper grunted. "That's what you get for sitting in my place!" The curly man said between laughs.

"Dude, no fair, you almost ruined my reproduction mechanism!" Jordon whined, but still couldn't hold back his laughter.

Matty shook his head and snuggled into the other male's lap with a wide grin. "Your 'reproduction mechanism' won't get ruined that easily."

"But it totally can." The rapper argued.

"Nu-huh." The drummer sighed.

They both ended up dropping the subject, choosing comfortable silence instead.

It lasted for a while before Jordon spoke up.

"Do you love someone?"

The question got the drummer taken aback, so he stared confused at the other. "What do you mean?"

"Like... are you in love with someone?" Jordon asked. His tone was somewhere between playful and serious.

"I... yeah." Matty looked away.

"Can I ask you something?" Jordon looked up at the drummer.

"You've already asked a lot of questions." Matty rolled his eyes. "But sure, go ahead."

"Can you please, for the love of everything in the world, move your ass a little? You're choking my balls." Jordon groaned.

Matty sighed loud through his nose and moved so he was straddling Jordon's hips. "Better now?"

Jordon captured the drummer's lips in a kiss and grinned. "Way better."

"Why did I even marry you?" Matty mumbled and chuckled before kissing Jordon back.

"Because I'm damn sexy and you love my reproduction system?" Jordon wiggled his eyebrows.

"Wow, it's not a mechanism anymore?" Matty laughed.

"Shut up." Jordon lightly nudged Matty.

"Make me."

And with that, Jordon pulled his husband in another kiss.