"What you mean figure things out? You told me that you were going to put your two Weeks in as soon as I find out where I'm being drafted."

"I know that Chris but I also told you that if you go anywhere else other than LA I wasn't leaving until after my semester was over. I still need somewhere to stay, I still need to survive so I have to work. I'll put my two Weeks in when I have two weeks left in my semester."

He took a deep breath.

"You're acting like I said I wasn't coming, chill out." I said.

"Ima head home." He kissed my forehead. "See you later."

I rolled my eyes and just walked back over to my desk. He just wants me to drop everything that I have going on for myself and just be focused on his career.

That's not fair.

I went back to looking for new paintings to buy for the gallery. This place is owned by a rich old white guy but he's the sweetest. His daughter and son runs this place for him because he isn't able to move around like he used to. When I first started I just answered the phone and set up appointments but one day I left my sketch book open and his daughter was amazed at my work. She trained me to do other things here like buying art, setting up charity events, a bunch of stuff. She even told me I could use an empty room here to paint. I haven't got a chance to use it yet though. Now it's like I basically run this place.

It may be boring and the customers are awful but I kind of like it here. They treat me like family around here.

My life is really getting ready to change.

After Work

I was so happy to see my apartment building. I was exhausted and starving.

After cutting off my car I grabbed my purse heels that I kicked off then headed inside. When I walked inside our apartment the lights were off so Chris must be sleep.

"Baby." I said while putting my stuff down. The room door opened and he walked over to me. His arms around my waist.

"Hey there." He kissed my lips.

"Hey."

Grabbing my hand we walked into the bathroom. There were candles and rose peddles everywhere. He sat on the edge of the tub and cut on the water and poured in my bubble bath. I smiled and walked behind him. Kissing his back my hands rubbed his bare chest.

"All this for me." I said.

"Yup." He turned around and started unbuttoning my shirt. "I know you probably had a long boring day and then I came up there getting on your nerves."

"Yeah but I'm used to you getting on my nerves."

He laughed and kissed my lips. I took off my shirt and then unzipped my skirt.

"Aye, I'm doing the undressing." He said while unhooking my bra. Once it came off his lips wrapped my nipple. I hissed and ran my fingers through my hair.

The tip of his tongue flicked over it as his big hands gripped my sides, causing my body to jerk. He grabbed he sides of my skirt and pushed it down then cut off the water. Thankfully our tub is huge because I want his ass so bad right now.