21

Maddie

"Brayden we will wear the marron ones tomorrow!" i argue with him. "No mommy i wanna wear those today!" he whines/scream. "BRAYDEN NO TOMORROW!" I yell. "Mommy!" he cries. "Brayden!" i mock him. "i wanna wear them" he cries. "No Brayden!" i say. "im staying here" he walks to his bed. "okay fine im taking this im going to Grandpas" i say getting up taking his ipod and going to the​ kitchen​. I say and waited for him. "Okay im ready to go" he says and he had on the shoes i put out. "Oh i thought you weren't coming" i say looking at my phone. "I am now" he says. "K let go little boy" i say putting on my glasses. And walked out and put Brayden in his Car Seat.

°

"The twins are here" Sammy says. "Shut up"i laugh i hugged him and walked in. "Hi Bray, whats wrong" Sofia asked. He started to cry. "oh my fucking god" i say to myself. "Whats wrong who did it" Erin ask him. He points to me. "Oh my god" i say. "What she do" Jack ask. "She took my ipod" he cries. "i got this Bray, HAVE YOU NO MERCY THIS CHILD WANTS HIS IPOD BACK" Jack yells. I jumped. "Because he was being a brat, when i was being a brat i got my phone taken away" i say. "Okay but give it back to him" Jack says. I looked at Brayden. "Im taking it when we get home. He started​ crying. "Brayden you want me to beat her up." Jack says he nodded. "Brayden!" i yell. Jack picked me up and we started play fighting. "Stop leave me alone." i laugh. "Your messing with my nephew" he says pushing me onto the couch and sitting on me. "Get her Bray get her." he yells. He jumped on me. "Here lil brat" i say
giving it to him. "such a maddie" Owen laughs. I flipped him off. I got a text from Carter.

thaa kid cartah: wyd

Me: dads house, wyd

Thaa kid cartah: nothing im bored.

Me: ill come over??

Thaa kid cartah: okay sure the door will be unlocked.

Me: okay.

Thaa kid cartah: okay see​ you.

"ill be back, brat i don't wanna​ deal w u right now" i say getting up and wipping my pants off. "where you going" my dad ask. "to see a man about a dog." i say. "Dont worry ill be back" i say. "Hey pick something up when u come back" he says. I nodded. And walked to my car.

°
Im not about to walk inside his house. So I locked his door and knocked. "You locked it" he laughs. I laughed too. "Im not walking into your house" i say. He pulled me in. "you are now." i say. We sat on the​ couch and just stared at each other. "how you been?" i ask hold my legs. "Its been good hows yours and Bray" he ask "Good were moving" i say. "What why?" he ask. "LA is getting annoying" i say. "I bet, im sorry" he hugs me. "Its okay" i say laying down. I looked at him. "So. What do you wanna do"i ask "I have something in mind" he smirks i sat up and smiled. I leaned in and so did he our lips lock and move in sync. "Ive always have had feelings for you" i say. "I kinda did too ive always thought u were cute" i say. He smirked. He kissed me again and i smiled into the kiss. "Wanna go watch a movie in my room?" he ask "Sure lets go" i run upstairs​. "Come on come on move it move it" he yells hitting my butt. I laughed and ran to his room. "im picking the movie" i say grabbing the remote" i say standing on the bed. He grabbed my legs and I fell back onto him. "i cant fine a good movie. Fuck it were watching Teen Titans Go" i say changing it to hello Network. He grabbed my hand and put his arm around my head and his legs on my stomach. "Look at how cute she is" he says but not showing my face. I laughed. "You are" he says sitting up kissing my forehead. "No you are" i smirk. "No you" he says. "Nahh you are" i stretch putting my arms around him "Little girl were not about to fight" he says playing with my arms.

JACK G.

I was playing with Brayden and then Hayes came in. Brayden looked at him. "Hi Bray" he says. Brayden yelled "You hurt Mommy" he says. "No i didn't" He says. "Yes you did, you and Mattchu" he says sitting next to Madison. "No i didnt, your coming to North Carolina with me to go see grandma." Hayes says. "No im staying with Mommy" he throws a tantrum. I texted Maddie.

Madelineee💜💩😘: Hayes is here and hes trying to take Brayden.

She walked in with Carter. "What are you doing with my child?" she ask. "Im taking my child to see his other grandparents, Brayden Now!" he yells at him. He ran to Madison. Shes grown up so much. By just looking at her. And how she takes care of her, Brayden and her puppies. "Doesnt look like it to me." she says picking Brayden up. "Maddie give him to me now!" Hayes says getting mad. "No" she says shrugs her shoulders. "Go outside" he says and I took Brayden. They both walked out. "What were you doing with my sister" I ask Carter. "Nothing." he shrugs. I nodded.

MADDIE

"you cant take​ my child" Hayes yells at me. "I WASNT HE SMARTER THAN YOU THINK HAYES MAYBE YOU WOULD KNOW THAT BUT YOU WANNA GO BE TROLLIN IN LA." I yell. "MADDISON YOU PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES. IM TAKING BRAYDEN HES MY SON" He yell. "OBVIOUSLY HE DOESNT WANT TO GO WITH YOU" I yell. He was about to hit me. "God i hate you then love you" his voice soften. "okay so I don't care" I say. He walked toward me. "I'm taking my child when you go to Omaha." He says. "No you're not" I say. "yes I am Madison you didn't birth him" he says. "NEITHER DID YOU. YOU BARELY COME AROUND. HES SO SMART HAYES HES ONLY THREE AMD KNOWS AS MUCH AS A SIX YEARS OLD DOES, DAMN HAYES YOU DONT NEED BRAYDEN IN YOUR LIFE" i yell. "MADISON NO YOU CANT TAKE MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME." He yells. "WATCH ME" I say walking into the house. Brayden ran to me. "We'll be back, bray let's go" I say running threw the back.

"Mommy i dont like daddy" i started to cry. "No baby you love daddy i promise you do" i say. "No i dont mommy he hurt you" I broke down. "Mommy i wanna stay with you, i love being with you" he says picking my head up."I know you do baby but.." i stopped. "But what?" he says. Fuck. "Hey Bray wanna go get something to eat?" I say trying to change the subject. "Ya lets go to McDonalds"he says jumping into his carseat. I called Cam 

C. Dallas: Talk to me

Me: you busy

C. Dallas: Just got out of a meeting whats up.

Me: you Madeline wanna meet me and Bray at the play place at McDonalds? 

C. Dallas: ya, im on my way.

me: okay

C:Dallas: okay see you soon

Me: alright.

I hung up and started the car.

*

"Momma G" Cam says leaning on his car. "Father D" I laughed. "How you feeling?"He askd hugging me. "can't complain" I say helping Brayden out the car."Uncle Cam!" Brayden says "How are feeling, you eating?" he ask hugging me. "First time today" I say. "Come on" he says pulling me in.