Chapter 1

The arrangements for The Big Fat Wedding of the Most Rich Businessman Mr Sanskar Maheshwari is going on in full swing....everything is going so fast that not a single person is getting to breath! Its just 5 days to go for the auspicious day to arrive! The bride and groom are busy selecting their wedding dresses...
Sanskar has been always a busy person engrossed in business matter...he has been a workaholic! He hardly could get any time for his lady love....but he was lucky to have her! She always used to understand him like no one else does....but now its time...he makes her his...and she takes care of him for life time!
But something gonna change....change his life forever...for the life time!
Sujata Maheshwari who is most excited about the wedding than anyone else...even more than her own son! Afterall its wedding of her one and only son Sanskar Maheshwari.
Sujata cribs as she sees Sanskar picking up a wierd pale golden serwani for himself.
Sujata frowns- Sanskar...ye rang kitna peekha hai! It won’t suit you at all! Ye dekh ye acha hai!
Sujata shows Sanskar a golden serwani with lots of embroidery work.
Sanskar rolls eyes- Mom...Kavita has choosen this for me! And I love her choice its perfect...
Sujata becomes sad hearing it...she sits down on the bed as she says sadly- Yeah...yeah! Ab maa ka konsa sunega...Mujhe toh tu bhul hi gya abhi se!
Sanskar rolls his eyes seeing his mom puppy face.
Sanskar hugs his mom from behind as he smiles- Mom...kisne kaha mein apko bhul gya? Aur drama shama na ap pe suit nahi karta! Look mom...mene apke pasand ke kapde engagement mein pehna tha na! Tha ki nahi?
Sujata nods pouting sadly...
Sanskar grins- Kavita ne kuch nahi kaha...usne khushi khushi accept karli! Ab apko bhi toh thoda compromise karna chahiye na! Aur wase bhi shadi ke baad toh aur bhi functions honge...tab mein apke sare choice ke kapde pehnunga okay? Now Smile!
Sujata smiled and said- Tu tabh bhi agar mere pasand ka kapda nahi pehnega na...mujhe koi farak nahi padega! Bas tum aur Kavita humseha khush raho...kisika nazar na lage tum dono par!
Sanskar smiled as he kissed the forehead of his mother affectionately.
Just then his phone rang breaking the mother and son moment.
Sanskar smiling- Mom....ek minute!
Sanskar frowns seeing an unknown number...
Sanskar picks  the call- Hello! Who is speaking please?
The colour of his face turned completely pale as he hears someone weeping over the phone.
Sanskar stammers- Ka...Kavita?
The person continues crying making Sanskaar hell worried while Sujata looks confused at her son.
Sanskar panicking- Kavita tum ro kiu rahi ho ? Kya hua? Kavita...hello!
And finally he hears her voice as she continues crying - Sans...kaar....Sanskar! Mujhe bachalo please! Ye log mujhe maar dalenge....mein marna..nahi chahti Sanskar! Please Sanskar!
Before he could reply the call gets cut as Sanskar gets completely mad and worried- Kavita....Kavita! Kaha ho tum? Tum ye...hello! Kavita! Hello....Damn it!
Sanskar throws the mobile on the floor in anger as he kicks the bedside table feeling frustrated .
Sujata who got scared and worried seeing Sanskar so annoyed .
Sujata nervously- Sanskar Kavita ko kya hua?
Sanskar running his hand through his hair feeling frustrated as he speaks in panic mode- Mom Kavita ko kuch hogya  hai! Woh kisi musibat mein hein! Mujhe police ke pas jana hoga ....tum Kavita ki parents ko inform kardo please!
Sujata panicked- but Sanskaar hua kya hai?
Sanskar hurriedly- Mom I don’t have time...bas Mr and Mrs Saxena ko kehdo Kavita ko sayed kisine kidnap karliya!
*******

Sanskar bangs the desk angrily as he pulls the inspector by his collar- Inspector! If anything happens to my Kavita I swear I will make your life hell and I mean it!
Inspector furiously- Leave me Mr Maheshwari ye app kya keh rahe hai! Where is your manners Mr. Sanskar ? You are in a Police Office!
Sujata worriedly tries to pull Sanskar apart from the police as Sanskar pulls the Inspector more closely by the collar.
Sanskar gritting his teeth- I don’t care where I am! Kuch mahine pehle...Ap logo ki carelessness ki waja se mere Bade Papa ke saat hadsah hua! Aur app mujhe keh rahe he mein shant hojau....sab kuch thik hojayega? Mera Kavita kisi khatre mein hai aur ese mein....chen se nahi bhetunga! Na aplogo ko bhet ne dhunga!
Saying this he pushes the Inspector with jerk.
The Inspector shouts while pointing his finger at Sanskar – Mr Sanskar Maheshwari Ap Haad Par Kar Rahe Hai!
Sanskar holds the finger and bends it forcefully and speaks in dangerous voice- Ungli niche...Inspector ap nahi jante mere pounch kaha tak hai!
Seeing the angry glare of Sanskar...the Inspector lowers down his gaze.
Sanskar in firm voice- I want my Kavita back within 12 Hrs....aur agar mere Kavita ko kuch hogya toh you know what I will do to you!
All of sudden, Sanskar's  phone began to ring...he quickly took out his phone but cut the call immediately as he sees The Caller Name on the phone screen.
Sanskar looking back at inspector - And...Secondly I don’t want anything like what happened with Bade Papa! So...
Sanskar again got interrupted as the phone began to ring again. He swiftly cuts off the call without even looking at it....very well knowing who could it be! But then again his phone began to ring....
He annoyingly picks up this time as he barks on phone- Swara...Please! Stop disturbing me for God Sake! Dont call me back again...I am not at all in mood to talk with you.
Saying so he cuts the call immediately feeling highly irritated.
Before Sanskar could speak again....the Inspector speaks up- Mr. Maheshwari I am very sorry for the loss you had previously....but this time we promise you! We will try to give our best of service! But for that we need your full cooperation!
Sanskar calmly- I would....cause this time I will also be searching for Kavita! App logo pe koi bharosa nahi hai!
Without letting the Inspector speak, Sanskar goes from there taking Sujata and Mr. & Mrs. Saxena  from there....who were crying the whole time.
*******
Sanskar and Sujata sitting in the car driving back to their home feeling restless all along.
Sujata worried- Sanskar something is not right....in these whole 5 months..we have faced so much! Sanskar don’t you think someone is taking revenge on us? First death of Mr. Choudry....our manager...then that client! Phir tumhare bade papa pe attack! What is going on Sanskar?
Sanskar remained silent as he continued to drive.
Sujata smiles sadly- But Sanskar I must say...even though you never liked your Bade Papa! But I am happy today Sanskar....you Atleast showed the care for him which you always buried deep down your heart....
Sanskar in stern and deep voice- Mom....I have no concern with that Man! He can go to hell for all I care! My relation with him remains the same...forever!
Sujata stares at Sanskar sadly and doesn’t says anything more.
Sanskar continues feeling depressed- Right Now....I want Kavita infront of my eyes safe and sound at any cost.
Soon they reached the Maheshwari Mansion!
Sanskar looking at his mom- Mom...I will be back after sometime! You get into the house...
Sujata before getting down looks at Sanskar and says worriedly- Take care of yourself!
Sanskar keeps on looking at his mother till she vanishes into the house.
Slowly Sanskar reverts his car back as he leaves from there...just then something clicked his mind.
He quickly took out his phone and kept on thinking while staring at it...
Taking a deep sigh...he dials a number...
******
“He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not...He Loves Me....He Loves Me Not!”
The Petals of Rose are teared off  one by one....by a hand which has blood strains on it...the person must have injured the fingers and the palm by the sharp spines of the branch of rose flower.
Only few petals were remained and the person continued chanting by her maniac and sad sounding voice- “He Loves Me....He Loves Me Not....He Loves Me....And....”
The Person kept on staring with tears brimming in her eyes as she kept on staring at the last petal stuck to the branch....slowly she teared it off as she whispered feeling dejected – “He Loves Me Not”
She just couldn’t understand what she was doing and why....she felt blank as she kept staring at the empty branch! Just then she furiously screamed as she threw the branch away....
Her scream roared in the room which converted to slow cries of agony as she whimpered silently saying- Why Me! Why only Me! This Is Not Done! Har koi...har koi mujhe se dur chala jaata hai jisse mein pyar karta hu! Par isbaar...mein esa nahi hone dungi!
She got up from the floor where she was sitting throughout while tearing the petals off....she looked completely dishevelled as the bangs of her long hair fell infront of her big brown eyes....her hands full of blood strains having minor cuts on the palm.
The Person screamed with her dangerous maniac voice- Swara Bose Kabhi Nahi Harta....Aur Iss Baar Bhi Nahi Harega ! Sanskar sirf mera hai....Sirf Mera!
She started to laugh out loud like a crazy as she fell on the bed spreading her arms on the both sides....
Soon her voice turned out like sad, dangerous creaking voice as if like an impatient person who wants to get her favourite thing at any cost- Sanskar  I wont let you to be anyone’s else! If not mine then you are no one else !
Suddenly the mobile started to ring as Swara got up quickly looking at it...she swiftly rubs off her tears as she composed herself.
Swara walked towards the desk and looked at the mobile screen. A smile automatically came on her face. She picked the call immediately as she modules her voice to calm one- Hello!
From the other side came a sad and guilt ridden voice- I am Sorry Swara....Please forgive me! I know mujhe iss tarah baat nahi karna chahiye tha....but....you have really no idea mujhme abhi kya beet rahi hai!
Swara smiled as she felt happy suddenly...she said calmly but happily- Its Okay Sanskar! I can understand tum busy ho!
On the other hand Sanskar sitting in his car as he continued talking feeling guilty for shouting on his only one Best Friend Swara Bose.
Sanskar sadly- No Swara....I just don’t know I am feeling totally blank! I don’t know what should I do! I am feeling lost!
Swara suddenly feeling concerned and guilty somewhere- What happened Sanskar? Why are you sounding so upset!
Sanskar feeling the pain in his heart as he closed his eyes letting the tears fall- Swara....Kavita kisi musibat mein hein! And I don’t know where to find her! She is kidnapped!
Swara felt her brain will just brust hearing the name Kavita....but the emotion got suppressed as she could feel the pain in Sanskar’s voice...
She could never see him hurt....Swara trying to be genuine as much as she could- Sanskar I am so sorry to hear that! I dont...dont know what to say!
There was no response from Sanskar, he was silent.
Swara feeling unhappy as she could sense he must be crying- Are you crying Sanskar!
Sanskar sniffs as he composes himself- No Swara! Its just....in these whole 5 months so many things changed in my life! Must be my Karma....I must have done...
Swara interrupts preventing him to blame himself- No Sanskar! Its not your Karma...It is someone else whose Karma is eating your life!
Sanskar feeling confused- What?
Swara rubbing her angry tears off which just came out off her eyes remembering The Dangerous Horrible Day of her life- Nothing Sanskar! I was just being....I dont know its complicated!
Sanskar feeling horrible inside as his voice broke down- Nothing is horrible than my life Swara...which totally turned into a mess in these 5 months.....On one hand I try to control my emotions infront of my mom! While I am just feeling totally helpless inside me....I just don’t want my Mom to know that what I am feeling inside! How much broken i am feeling! After that Attack on Durga Prasad, Mom was horrified! I don’t want any pressure on my Mom again...she wont be able to handle it!
Swara remains silent.
As Sanskar continues feeling dejected- I want My Kavita back only...She is my life! And I want your support Swara....there is no one else for me on whom I can share my inner feelings the way I do with you!
Swara smiled- I will Sanskar! I am always with you....after all we are Best Friends Forever!
She then took a photo frame in her hand as she looked in it lovingly...adoring Sanskar’s face in it...
As her smile suddenly turned wicked as  she spoke to Sanskar - And You Will Get your Kavita back...Definitely Back!
The Evil Smile on Swara’s face showed there are more to it....
Yes There is definitely more to it but.......more than that there are more to how it all started 5 months back.....!!??

INTERMISSION

P.S Do Share Your Views About The Update!😊