Prologue

A Room filled with complete darkness....not even a single ray of light is able to pass through it...
The Silence of the room presents The Dark Past, The Dark Sins and The Dark Truth of the Mysteries which still remained untold to the World!
But there is someone....someone who is waiting for the Revenge to be accomplished for The Untold Sins! The Sins which destroyed her life forever....
Suddenly the door flew open as the gush of wind entered the room.
Someone is standing at the doorway...slowly and steadily the person walks in!
The person took out a match box from the pocket....lit the match stick and put it on the candle.
The person held the candle very gently and walked through the room with that source of light.
The person came infront of Potrait....A Potrait of a handsome man hanging on the wall.
Slowly, the person raised her hand and touched the Large Potrait very gently and carefully.
From the view of the hand....it was clear the person was a girl...
The silence of the room finally broke....as she spoke....while carsing the Potrait with one hand as she holds the candle in other hand.
“ I Know...You were very hurt today! But Trust Me I didn’t mean to hurt you! But I had no other options...I had to do it! You are my best friend na...My Sanskar! My Crime in Partner! Trust me I can never hurt you nor let you get hurt...but I am sorry this time! Aur Wase Bhi Dost Kiske Liye Hote He...Apne Dard Apne Khushi Sabkuch Share Karne Keliye! Aur tum toh best friend ho...itna toh karsakti ho mere liye! Bas Thoda Sa Dard Aur Sehna Hoga...Phir Sabkuch Thik Hojayega Sanskar! Mein Sab Thik Kardingi...”

She gently goes close to the Potrait and gives peck on it....

“ Mein Samjti hu kitni taklif hui hai aj tumhe...mujhe bhi toh hua tha na! Mein toh bas uss taklif ki badla lerahi hu...mein tumhe dard nahi dena jati! Mein majboor hu...apne junoon ki age! Ye Junoon Hai Na Bari Kameeni Cheez Hai! Jab Dimag Chad Jata Hai Toh Utar Ta Nahi...Aur Mere Dimag Mein Badle Ka Junoon Chada Hai”

Suddenly her voice changes to dangerous tone...

“ Jab Tak Mera Badla Pura Nahi Hota...Ye Junoon Khatam Nahi Hone Wala! Mein Apne Manzil Tak Ponch Ke Hi Dam Lungi...Aur Agar Mere Manzil Ke Raste Mein Koi Bhi Agya Toh Woh Iss Junoon Ki Agg Mein Humesha Keliye Jaal Jayega! Chahe Woh Tum Bhi Kiu Na Ho Sanskar...”