Truth or Dare

Annabeth sat on Percy's bed in his cabin.

"Percy?" she called to Percy who was across the room from her. He stopped playing with the water in his fountain and walked over to her.

"What's up wise girl?" he asked as he flopped down on his bed and laid his head in Annabeth's lap.

"I'm bored," she said and ran her fingers through Percy's hair. "and I have no idea of what to do."

"What!?" Percy exclaimed and rolled onto his side to looked at her face. "My wise girl, the daughter of Athena has no idea of what to do?" he teased then winked at her. "Oh, the horror! Is the sky falling? Are pigs flying?" he flung himself back out flat and brought his hand to the back of his head like a drama queen.

Annabeth frowned down at his antics and he winked at her again.

"But seriously," he rolled back to his side and put his hand to her forehead. "Are you feeling alright?" Annabeth swatted at him in an offended manner and he ducked out of the way.

Then he fell onto the floor.

"Ow," he said, rubbing his head. "That hurt."

"Serves you right," Annabeth muttered. "Seriously I'm bored."

"Why don't you go hang out with the girls? They're probably more exciting than being with your boring boyfriend." he sat up and rested his head next to her.

"I don't know..."

"I can go get Piper to convince you."

She sprang to her feet and headed for the door. "no need." she said. "I'm going. I'm going."

Percy just laughed.

* * *

Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth sat on the dock above the lake watching the naiads weave baskets and play.

"What do you want to do?" Hazel asked.

"I dunno. What do you want to do?"Annabeth replied.

"I dunno."

Piper snorted. "We're pathetic. If we're going to have girl time we should do something ya know, girly."

Hazel flopped back onto her back and covered her eyes with her arm. "Like what?" she groaned.

"Ummm...." Piper mused then her eyes lit up. "I know! We can play Truth or Dare!"

Annabeth frowned. "But where would we play it? We can't play in my cabin and we are definitely not going to play in yours." she looked at piper.

"We could play in my cabin." Hazel piqued up. "Nico's supposed to be at Camp Jupiter this weekend so I have the cabin to myself right now."

"Well, it's settled then," Piper said as she helped Annabeth and Hazel to their feet. "Off to the Hades cabin. Oooo." she wiggled her fingers like she was telling a scary story.

Hazel pushed her slightly. "It's not that scary," she muttered.

"Just creepy."

Hazel opened her mouth to argue, then she closed it. She repeated the action several times then she bit her lip and hung her head. "Only slightly."

Piper and Annabeth burst out laughing.

* * *

When they reached the Hades cabin across camp they sat down in a circle in the middle of the room.

"Okay, who goes first?" Annabeth asked.

"I will." Piper volunteered. "Okay, truth or dare Hazel."