Making Baby

Ishra were lying in eachother arms

"Maybe we should ring to ask about Aditya?" She said

He kissed and rubbed his lips against her. "Forget Aditya for tonight...

tonight I'm thinking of making another Adi or Aditi...are you with me?" He presented his wish

She opened her eyes and peaked into his brown ones. "On one condition".

Raman looked at her confused. "only if you can catch me!" She said playfully

She managed to escape from his grip and ran into the dark mansion with only a handful of candles around.

"Ishii! Ishiii! Ishiii" he looked around half turned on and half annoyed that instead of getting down to business she was being a tease.

"This is not funny! Ishiii if I find you your gonna get it bad...and you know what I mean!"

Ishita giggled and hid behind the staircase curtains. Raman deligently looked around.

Ishita felt a strange sense of fear and excitement of hiding.

She felt she was a child again.

Her breathing was shallow.

Even though it had not been long she felt she had been hiding for ages.

"SO RAMAN I TAKE IT YOU CAN'T FIND ME THEREFORE YOU LOST THE BET".
As she said it she turned around only to be pushed to the railing with all his body weight on her. She felt his manhood poking towards her. He put her arms around his neck and spoke in a half whisper.

"ISHHHHIII"

She looked shocked at being caught. He rubbed his manhood against her stomach towards her femininity. "What were you saying that I lost".
His movement became stronger- HE WANTED HER!

"Ramann...w-w-what are you doing?" She feared

He aggressively prodded her.

"What do you think I'm doing Ishhiii? I want to make our baby.." he said huskily

He pulled her by the hips towards himself and then grinded her. "And in order to make our baby..."

He gave her an open mouth kiss. "I need to let Raavan kumar have some action inside you".

She pushed him slightly. "So you're not doing all this because you want to love me but to make a baby?" she pouted her face.

He smirked and picked her in his arms and began walking. "Of course I want to love you silly!"

He twirled her around and put her on their bed. "I don't believe you!"

She got up. Raman sat behind her and pushed her hair to one side. "Ishiii you will believe me".

"Really we'll see!" she turned her face.