Chapter 25 - Final Chapter

~Camryn~

Before stepping into the shower, I looked in the mirror, there is a locket on my neck. I remember that day. It was my 16th birthday. A tear slid down my cheek, Garrett.

I really want to know what he is doing right now. I opened the locket and stared at the two pictures, Garrett and I smiling by the cherry blossom tree and the second picture is Garrett in wolf form, I wasn't a wolf then so he is the only one that looks like a wolf.

In all honesty, I wish I could go back to the day we took, those pictures. Everyone in the pack -other than Garrett, Garrett's mom, and I- was on the "Great Pack Trip." It is what happens every year for the pack, they go somewhere high up in the mountains and the people that had shifted, get to survive in wolf form for a week and the people that can't shift or are too old to shift, they ususally stay behind. They did stay behind but just stayed in their rooms for the whole week.

It was a fun week, I wasn't bullied by the pack and everything felt almost normal.

I stopped staring at myself in the mirror and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water loosen the knots in my tight shoulders. I let out a half contented sigh and started washing my hair with pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Then scrubbing my body with Bath and Body works extreme body scrub. After that, shaving my legs and armpits. But I still needed to cry, and let all of my feeling loose. Just the problem is that I don't want Ryder to see me crying over another guy.

I quickly jumped out of the shower when I heard a yell downstairs. I rushed to get dressed and as I was running down the stairs, I ran a brush through my damp, pink hair.

"What's going on!?" I asked, tumbling over my words.

Everyone started laughing. My mom stepped forward and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "That was Ryder and your father screaming at the tv, something about football."

I groaned, "My shower was ruined for this?!"

Everyone nodded, "Yeah."

"Argh!" I screeched and stomped up the stairs, "Reasons why I wish I was still at the Green Mountain Pack with Garrett! Next Chapter in my book!"

I heard a loud growl and then I was slammed against a wall, "Who is this Garrett?!"

"My very first bestfriend," I rolled my eyes at Ryder.

He growled again, "Mine!"

Ryder rubbed his nose up and down my neck, breathing in my scent, "Can I mark you?"

"No," I told him and walked down the hall to my bedroom.

He growled again and stalked after me, but I slammed the door in his face. He shouldn't just pop up that question after what he just did, jeez... at least do it at a romantic moment... right?

Ryder knocked on the door, "Camryn, c'mon, seriously."

"No!," I shouted at him as I began opening my window, time for a mermaid swim!

I jumped out the window at the very moment Ryder knocked my bedroom door, I didn't forget to throw a wink his way. He growled and tried to grab me but I was on the ground before he managed to even touch me.

"Gotta go for a swim, be back in a couple hours," I shouted before I dove off of the cliff and landed in the water, shifting into my mermaid, who might I add is so happy to be able to go for a swim.

I instantly started to swim, faster and faster until I managed to reach an island, it looks mysterious but you know me... the one that is so daring she manages to make someone go crazy and die so, what is really stopping me? Exactly.

I shifted back to human form and stepped onto the island. What I found, surprised me to no end... Johanna... and a gun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that everyone, is the end of this book. I hope you all liked it and I will not be giving and Authors long good-bye because, well hopefully I won't be, If I get 40 votes and 10 comments on ths chapter, then there will be a sequel! Love you all!!!

*VOTE ALOT

*COMMENT ALOT

*FAN ALOT

*ALOT ALOT ALOT!

daretodreambabexx