Age

Ok  so I hear people in high school like "I like older men" or "I like older women" or any gender in between and I don't mean that negatively (gender) cause I'm gender fluid. Aaaanyways age and dating in high school so the law basically says an adult can't date a minor but what I find  annoying is that what if a freshmen and a senior want to date the could only date so long until the senior graduated because though they turn 18 its still legal until they are no longer in high school. And people are so judgy there was a boy who used to be my friend who dated a senior all the freshmen dudes aka fockboys are like "OMG a senior wants to date you lucky" "wow she must really like you" (kms I almost wrote dig you)  while everyone else including outcasts and geeks judge. Because they say it is non-sensable I agree in some cases I agree but some I disagree because some people are cute together and I would love to see them date but age restricts them and its like "Ugh whyyy" and also when I like a senior I'm like damnn I want him but hes a damn senior. But then there are people who I feel would regret there decision of dating someone older and exposing themselves to them in many ways. Also it is non senable in ways I can't explain.

What do you think? Comment!