Me.

Ok anyways I was born on September 8, 2000 into an amazing family who I love very much. Anyways shortly after my mom became pregnant with my sister my dad decided to leave my mom and me and her were pretty much in our own. After she was born my dad came back into the picture and my mom forgave him and all was good I guess. About two years later when I was about 4 my other sister was born and my dad decided to leave again only to come back and he got forgiveness once again. As a 4 year old I didn't really understand what was going on so I just lived my life. When I started school when I was around 5 I met a lot of good friends some I'm still friends with today. I had a really good pre school teacher I somehow even remember her name it was Shelly. Anyways when I started school in elementary I met some really good people there too. I can't remember much about the early years of elementary but the one thing that sticks out the most was in first grade. I had an amazing teacher and it was also the first time I'd seen a Polaroid camera I still have the picture I'm in. Around the fourth grade is when things started to have a turn from good to bad. There were a few kids who just weren't the greatest people in the world. I got made fun of all the time they would always call me gay and ugly and it made me feel really insecure about myself but I never told anyone about it I always kept it to myself. Anyways the bullying went on till about seventh grade so by then I was a mess. I never really thought of killing myself but I always felt unwanted and I honestly didn't know what to do at that point. Seventh grade was a weird year in my life I made a lot of new friends which was good I always hid my insecurities and never told anyone about them. Around the end of seventh grade I had my first real relationship with a girl named Kaitlyn it didn't last long because I wasn't sure if I felt like I liked girls at that point but I never though about liking a guy or anything so I just ignored the thought and just let it slide by. By the time eight grade started I lost contact with a lot of my friends since a lot of them moved away and I never got the chance to ask for numbers or anything and it made me really sad since I'd never see them again. At this point I felt like I'd become depressed and I was seeing that things were starting to get worse and that I needed to tell someone and ask for help. I got inspired to do this and ask for help from my health teacher in eight grade I really trusted her and she almost felt like she was a parent of some kind. Anyways I told my best friend about what was happening and she really helped me through everything and she made me feel a lot better and I knew I was getting better and I love her for that reason she's just a great person in general. Anyways the big step to high school was next year I was a nervous wreck before the school year started and I honestly wasn't excited about it at all I just thought that the bullying was going to start again and no one would like me. So when school started I realized that pretty much everything that I had though wasn't true but there were still some people who would call me gay and it would always hurt me and remind me of what happened in elementary school. The words they said will probably stay with me for the rest of my life. Anyways I lost a lot of friends when high school started but I guess that's pretty normal as some people say. Freshmen year went by really fast and I met a lot of new people and got some really great friends. The number one thing that stands out during freshmen year was this event the school puts on every year called spirit bowl. I honestly didn't know what to think of it when they announced it I just thought it was some weird crazy event that people over exaggerated. When the spirit week came I noticed how cool it was and it made me really excited. I dressed up for every single dress up event they did each day which led up to spirit bowl. Now you would think oh some high school student going to watch people compete sound boring. The thing is it's surprisingly not boring at all people go crazy for this event it was the coolest thing I had ever seen and the sports and events were amazing too. At the end the seniors won which everyone expected. Towards the end of the year a lot of my friends moved away and I was really sad but I still continue to stay in contact with them. When the school year ended I started working at an amusement park called Lagoon. On the first day I got really bad anxiety because I was scared of what people would think of me or if I would mess up. Well I was wrong about that too I ended becoming friends with every single person in my stand and it was one of the best experiences in my life. I still talk to all of the friends I made during that time and I love them all. When sophomore year started I wasn't worried about school or anything and it didn't bother me anymore. This year I felt like I've become less confident with my appearance and I've been really insecure about it I still haven't told anyone about it but I will eventually. Even though the year is halfway through I've experienced a lot of things some good some bad. This was also the year I believed I thought I met someone who I truly wanted to be with. It was also the moment I realized that I liked guys more than I liked girls but it was ok I decided to come out and tell my fiends and they were all really supportive and I was really happy and I felt confident about myself which is something I haven't felt in a long time. So we started dating.  I can't remember how long we dated for but when he broke up with my I felt like I literally broke. My confidence and my happiness washed down the drain and I was sad again. I told a couple of my closest friends about what had happened but I almost felt as if it made it worse so I secluded myself from everyone for about a week until school started back from winter break. The first day back I had absolutely no confidence and I honestly didn't want to be at school at all I just wanted to stay home and cry in my bed. I know I had to get over it somehow so I went to school anyways to get my mind of it. Anyways after about a month I started to get over it but I still think about it sometimes and it always makes me sad but I try not to let it affect me. Anyways I made lot of great new friends this year who I hope to stay in communication with and I honestly just hope they stay in my life because they have helped me so much and I love them so much. Well that's how I became me and that was my "summarized" story of my life.