1.

(Jack's POV)
"Hi, my name is Jack. Jack Avery. I'm part of this band called Why Don't We.  There's 5 guys and I love them all to death. We would like to show you our new EP 'Something Different'. You can get it on iTunes and Spotify! Thank you"

Yep, here I am. Filming ANOTHER commercial for our EP that came out in April. I just want someone I can go home to and just talk and cuddle.  It gets lonely around here sometimes like I know I have the boys but there's just something missing in my heart. I'm sure they feel the same (other than Corbyn, who has Christina). Like I just want that one girl.  Maybe I'll find her someday.

(Daniel's POV)

I don't know why I feel like this. I've never been the type of guy to fall in love. I always focus on my career. That's what everyone wants me to do. But I saw this girl. I can't get her out of my mind... She was so beautiful. I think I'm going to bring her over to the house today. Her name is Bailey. Oh my God, she had the most beautiful personality. and her eyes, they could make me melt.  I'm gonna find her. "Hey guys, i'm gonna be right back okay?"  "okay" everyone said. Thank God no one wondered where I was going. Oh my gosh there she is. She's looking out the window. I walk over to her and she looks at me and smiles. God, I just want to hug her. "Hey" I say. "Hi" she says shyly. She's so cute. "Are busy at all today? I was wondering if you'd maybe like to hang out with me and the guys at the house?" I smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm not busy! What time?" she says, also smiling.  "I'll come get you around 3, is that cool?" "Yes, totally! I'll meet you at the door at 3" she said. Yes! I finally get to hang out with her. "Daniel!" someone yells, I probably have to go back now. Dang. "Coming! Hey before I go, can I get your number?" "Yes! I'll type it in for you. Just text me so I have your number! Bye! It was nice talking to you. See you later!" She smiled at me. That makes me so happy. "Daniel! Come on! I want to finish it today!" "I'm coming!". I can't wait to see her again.