"But of course, we have one student who already seems to have forgotten how to pay attention." His drawling voice said as he pushed back greasy brown hair. Poor Nathan Alexandria thought as she saw him continue doodling in his notebook. Nudging him as professor Ozarka came forward, Nathan ignored her. "Mr. Weasley. It seems doodling in my class is far more important than writing." Professor Ozarka said as he glared down at Nathan.

Nathan looked up quit timidly and put his quill down, his face heating up to the color of his hair. "Ah yes, uncle Severus told me about you Weasley's." Alexandria narrowed her eyes at him as he continued on. "Start making the potion... Now." With that, everyone raced to get their cauldrons.

~ Skip to potion being almost done. ~

"Add 2 pinches of the crushed mixture to your cauldron. Stir 5 times, anti-clockwise. Wave your wand to complete the potion" doing exactly what the potion said, Alexandria noticed it become a slight gray color with black smoke.

"Yes, Ms. Malfoy. Your potion is perfect!" Exclaimed professor Ozarka. Alex smiled at the praise as everyone turned to her to find out what she did. Nathan and Alice glared before continuing their potion. Suddenly, two separate explosions sounded throughout the room.

"Mr and misses Finnigan!" Shouted Professor Ozarka as he stalked to a set of twins who had brown hair and blue eyes. The boy smiled mischievously while the girl looked innocent. "Yes professor?" The girl asked. "What have you two done?" He shouted at the two Gryffindors'. They looked at each other then to the professor.

"Well you see sir-" started the girl. "We aren't good at following directions." Said the boy. Professor Ozarka looked about ready to explode. He finally smacked his forehead and ran his hand down his face before muttering. "Just like their father. Why did I get cursed with this generation?" Before he turned to them again and said "Clean up. Twenty points from Gryffindor." Stated professor Ozarka before they had to switch classes.

Walking out, Alice and Nathan caught up with Alex in the hall. "That was bloody brilliant!" Nathan exclaimed while Alice nodded along. "I know. He looked like he was going on a rampage!" Alexandria shouted slightly as they headed to their second class; flying lessons with Slytherin.

Stepping outside, Alexandria let out a slight gasp as she noticed all the new nimbus 2030's around her. Giddily looking over at Nathan, she saw his bored expression. "Don't get too excited." She muttered to him as he glared at her. "We play Quidditch all the time with the family. There is no reason for us to learn how to fly." He replied with a huff. Alexandria rolled her eyes as everyone else piled around the brooms and Madam Luce came outside.

"Hello class. Today you will be learning how to fly properly on a broom." Madam Luce said before telling them to stand on the left​ of their broomsticks. "Now, you will say 'up' when I tell you to. Be crisp and clear. Ready? Begin."

Alexandria immediately got hers up as she didn't need to say 'up'. "Well done Ms. Malfoy!" Then suddenly, they heard someone start screaming. "Ms. Longbottom! Come down here this instance!" Suddenly, as if time stopped, Alice fell off her broom onto a statue then onto the ground. Crying out in pain, madam Luce turned Alice over and sighed. "Looks like a broken forearm." Turning to us, she gave us a death stare, her stare lingering on Alexandria a moment longer. "Stay on the ground while I go bring Ms. Longbottom to the hospital wing. If I find out any of you were flying, you'll be out of here faster than you can say 'Quidditch'" with that, she left with a crying Anna.

"Hey, look what the fat arse left on the ground." Xavier said as he picked up Ali's memorabilia that her father gave her. "Give it back Zabini." Alex said as she stalked towards him. He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "You mean this? What are you gonna do Malfoy?" Xavier questioned as he tossed the ball hand to hand.