Chapter 2 Why? Who? How?

I opened my eyes slowly. Bringing my hand to my face, and harshly wiped my eyes. Once I could see clearly, I inspected the room. I slowly sat up as the door infront of me opened. A boy with ebony coloured skin, and black hair, came in and gave me a slight smile. But quickly turned back to the qrimace look he originally had. His black hair stiff in its place, pushed upward and slightly to the left. He made his way over to the right of the bed. It hit me after he walked in that this wasn't a familiar room.

"Where am I?" I moved and winced at the pain in my shoulder.

"Well, do you want the whole story, or just a sum of what happened?" the boy said.

"Sum."

"Well, when you and Liam fought, for reasons I can not say."

"Wait! Why can you say?" I cut him off.

"No my place - well when you passed out he, being the puppy he is, picker you up and carried you back here."

"Well, who's place is it to tell me why I am here? Because for some, unknown, reason Liam, made me show a side of myself, a swore, I'd never show anyone. And I wanna know why he tried to kill me." I said in one breath. He made a confused face, as if he didn't know what I was talking about. Then he chuckled.

"You didn't sound as britich before you just said that." He grinned.

"Would you not talk about my bloody scent. and just tell me who, can give me details?!" I yelled. Soon wincing, because I jumped as the door opened.

"Zayn! What are you doing?!" A blonde boy, with a thick Irish, accent stated. "Oh looks like, Mr. Lost Boy here, is awake. "

"Is everyone here, obsessed with stating the obvious? 'Cause its starting to poss me off, to an excessive extent."

"Woah. Hormonal much?' he says, "Zayn I need you to help me. Louis is back."

"Oh god. Go get Liam, in here. " he stated looking to me. "And Niall!" he yells, with out looking away," Hurry up!" Niall nodded as he ran off.

Zayn started at me for a moment before looking away. "So you're the "lost son" huh?" he mumbled. Who the hell is "lost son"?

"What do you want?" a voice growled from the door way. I didn't even look at him, and I knew who it was. I growled under my breath, keeping my gaze off of him.

"Will you sit with him? He's awake and we don't want him roaming around the clan ground, do we?" He stated boldly, standing up, and walking toward him.

"But- "

"Don't but me!" Liam growled, and with a huff walked over to take the seat Zayn was in.

*

I sat down in the chair, Zayn just occupied, next to Harry.

Its really irritating, how I was sent to kill him, but once he passed out I couldn't do it. He was lying there, in human form, with his hair matted, for the blood, and plastered against his forehead. His pale face. His purple, lips. I couldn't finish the deed. I don't know why.

I chewed my lip, as I thought of the night before. I looked up to see Harry, with his head down, starting at his lap. He fiddled with the loose string on the edge of the quilt. His curly hair, pushed down on his forehead, from the bandage. The bandage was bloody, and his shoulder wrap was the same way.

I feel so bad. It would have been a lot better if I would have killed him there. For the both of us.

"Why did you try to kill me?" I heard, him say.

"hmm?" I ask, as I realize I was deeper in thought, then I thought I was.

*

"I said why did you try to kill me?" I repeated.

"I don't think you can know that?" he muttered.

"Why the bloody hell not?" I spat. Soon regretting being rude.

"Not my place to tell, Harry. And there is no need to be rude."

"I didn't mean to be. And, by the way you said, Orders are Orders, when you were attacking me. It seemed as if, someone in this clan made you do it?" he mumbled something under his breath, and the looked up at me. His brown eyes started at mine. He blinked hard,

"Come with me. You need to met Gerard."

"Who is Gerard?"

"The clan leader." He said mumbling something else. I didn't want to start another argument, so I didn't ask. Liam walked out of the room, and I let out a deep sigh. I slumped down into the bed, wincing at the pain in my shoulder. I let out another heavy sigh and played back farther. As I did the door opened. I am NOT sitting back up. They can't make me.

"Harry, they want you out here. " I heard a voice say. It was a female voice. I opened my eyes.

"Wait. You're a girl." I said, hesitently.