Prologue

The characters and events in this book are purely fictional and are not to be construed as even remotely inspired by persons and events known and unknown to the author. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be produced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, mimeographing or by any information retrieval system, without written permission from the copy right holder. 96hekiv Copyright 2012 By 96hekiv Publishing Corporation.

I have always been "Troublesome".

That's why I got my nickname, "Trouble".

I watch as my life changes, our family move time to time.

My 12-year old little sister Milly, has started to hate me. She blames Me for us moving all the time.

I have tried to explain to her that it's mom's fault. That she should stop caring about me and everything would be fine.

My family and I, have moved 14 times this last year alone, and it's all because of mom. She nags me about her wanting me to go to a good school, get a good education and have a bright future.

There is just one problem with that. I have NO Future. Why can't she see that? Everyone else does ...

Even dad ...

He has stopped caring, and just moves with us. He can hug and laugh with Milly. He can kiss and cuddle with mom. But when it comes to me ... He just stares at me like I'm a Alien, or something.

We're stranger's to each other now ...

No worries, I'll be fine. I don't really need my family, their better without me. I don't need anyone actually ...

The reason why we have moved so much, is the fact that I have been kicked out from every school that I have ever gone to. The longest that I have been in able to stay in a school is 3 months, 2 weeks and 3 day. I don't count the hours, minutes or seconds. It's not important.

I do have, however, own my own website. Where I blog everything that I do. Not LITERALLY of course, but when I get kicked out of schools and what I think of them. I have even started to review them. Believe it or not, some of the schools that I have been to, really do have good food. And dozens of people visit my website and read everything that I say about the schools that I have gone to. They even comment.

But now, the party is over. Apparently.

This will be the last school that I go in. And if I can't make it work. She will send me to the Boarding School in England. Mom said that she is trying to just make my life easier. And I doubt it, If she would just stop caring THAT would make my life easier.

So I have to make it work.

Even though this new school "Oakwood High", is filled with snobs, Goths, depressing Emo's, nerds and geeks, and peppy cheerleaders with voices that sounds like someone slowly dragging their nails over a black board.

I have to make it work or I will be sent to and English Boarding School for "young ladies" ... And um ... I DON'T WANT THAT!