At First Sight (GxG)

"Wake UP!!!!!" , I hear at 6 in the morning.

"Go Away" I groan to the person trying to get me up.

"Sarah! I swear if you dont get up , I will get mom in here!!" , My younger and annoying sister , Clair, threatens." Fine , im up ,im up!" I say , throwing the covers off of me. She walks out of my room with a smirk on her face , i wish i could slap it off. She is such a bitch! I stumble my way to my bathroom and strip till im naked. I turn on the shower not caring if its warm yet.

So I guess you are wondering about me, Or maybe you arent but im still going to tell you! My name is Sarah Ren Owens. Im 17 and 5foot 5 Inches. My hair is dark brown and shoulder length , my eyes are Glacier blue. SOOOOOO.. back to my boring life.

I finish my stuff in the bathroom and head back to my room to get clothes. I put on my favorite outfit, My dark denim jeans with my Nver Shout Never t-shirt and my black converse. Its my favorite because its comfy. I put my Blue sweatshirt over that and walk down stairs to the kitchen. I grab a poptart out of the cuboard and an orange juice outta the fridge. I head out to the bus stop with my sister following.

Soon , our Mustard Yellow bus pulls up to us. We climb the steps and all i can smell is old sweat. GROSS! I immediatley search for my best friend , Kayly (AKA: Kay Kay). She is sitting in the way back with the biggest smile on her face. I make my way to the seat she is in and sit down.

"Hey kay kay!" i greet ,im getting happier now that im with my friends.

"MORNING SARAHBEAR!!!!! Hows life?" She practically screams. She is way to freaking happy.

"Kinda crappy, How bout you?" My voice is slightly off  so i clear my throat.

"Grrreat!!! I went out with Cody last night and he asked me to be his girlfriend!!! Of course i said YES!" she say bouncing in her seat.

"Thats awesome! Im glad he finally asked ! you've only been waiting what? Forever?!" I say , genuinely happy for her.

She has been waiting so long for Cody to ask her out. We talk about our weekends till we arrive at school. We walk to class together and take our seats in Mr Corry's Science class.

Just After the bell rings , a girl walks into class.

"Is this Mr Corry's Science class?" She asks iin the most amazing voice. Yes people im lesbian. No haters!

"Yes ! You must be Skylar Ashtin! Please sit down beside Sarah " She offers as she points to me. I raise my hand signaling that im Sarah.My heart races as she walks towards me. She has Dirty blonde hair, Beautiful forest green eyes and looks about 5'3". I smile weakly at her and she says "Hey" softly just above a whisper. My stomach is in nots! She acctually talked to me!

"Okay class...." Mr.Corry starts. He annouces that we will be working in pairs to do a study of how an animal (of his choosing) lives. He starts pairing us off.

"Jordan Marshall with Casey Adaams....Kayly James with Cody Connar......" He finally calls my name.

"Sarah Owens with......Skylar Ashtin." Skylar looks at me and smiles.

The teacher goes on to explain the project., He assigns every pair a different animal. We got the Wolf.

I stand and pull my desk closer to Skylars. I can smell her Perfume from here ,not that its strong ,its perfect amount. She smells like Vanilla and Coconut. She shyly speaks to me '

"Do you w-want to go to the library to do research?".  Awwwww she stuttered! i think to my self.

"Yeah sure, lets go get a pass." I say as i stand and walk to the teacher. He signs us a pass and we leave. On our way there she opens up a little and we talk about us and our lives. We get to the library and pick out a computer. I let her do the research while i copy down what she says.

We end up finishing and we play 20 questions till the end of the period. The bell rings and we swap phone Numbers. She smiles and a faint blush appears on her cheeks. God she is gorgeous! We walk by our selves to our classes. the rest of the morning flies by. Luch comes around 11 and i make my way to my table,where i find Kayly and cody siting together and i greet them, "Hey KIDDOS!!"

"Hey girly" says Cody , "Hey babes" says Kay Kay. I sit down because i dont feel like eating crappy school food. I look around and see Skylar standing there looking around for a place to sit and she looks kinda worried.

"I'll be right back " i tell kayly as i stand. I walk over to the Beautiful girl.

"Hey , Skylar? Do you wanna sit with me and my friends?" I ask nervously

"Oh ! Yes please! You are the only person who acctually talks to me!" She exclaims.

I take her tray and start to lead her to our table.

"Hey i can carry that! its not exactly heavy!" She tries to argue.

"SHH just smile and enjoy it." i say smiling playfully at her.

She quiets and we sit at our table. We introduce everyone and lunch ends soon after. I find out Skylar has the next class with me. "Oh thank god you are in this class with me! I dont think i can handle math without someone else to talk to !" she states happily. In class our teacher sits her next to me. A few minutes after the class starts i hear Skylar whisper to me,

"Hey ! Can you help me with this problem? i dont understand it."

"Yeah sure! " I say , she has Frustration and Confusion written all over her face, its really cute!

I pull my chair next to hers and begin to show her how to work out the problem. At one point she gets so frustrated, so i put my hand on hers and we both gasp...

I felt like heat was spreading from where my hand touched hers, And by her reaction im guessing the same was happening to her. Our eyes meet and the bell rings ,signalling the end of class, before i could do or say anything...  

*******************************************************************************************************************

A/N:: This is my first book on Wattpad

Please leave comments!!!!

LOVE YOU AWESOME NERDS!!! :) <3