I stood up, flushing the toilet and moving past Trish, washing my hands.

"Mel."

I ignored her, focusing on my hand washing.

"Melody."

Ignore.

"Melody Maria Stratigias.", Trish spoke sternly.

I snapped my head up, looking at her in the mirror. Her facial expression was that of annoyance.

"Are you pregnant?", she asked again.

I sighed, looking down and ran my hand through my hair. "I don't know.", I said in a soft tone.

Victoria was leaning against the doorway. "Have you had your..?", she questioned.

I shook my head.

"I think it's best if you find out.", she spoke again.

"Vic is right.", Trish nodded in agreement.

I leaned against the counter, sighing. "What if I am though?", I asked in almost a whisper.

"Then..I don't know Mel. We'll figure that out when we know or not. Okay?", Trish replied, coming to stand by me and pulled me into a hug. "No matter what, I'm here okay."

"Me too.", Victoria smiled.

Since we were done, and had nothing left to do. Me, Trish and Victoria decided to head on back the hotel. Packing our things up and walked out of the locker room, heading towards the parking lot.

I was hoping that we'd pass Randy on the way since by the time we had finished getting our stuff together his match had finished.

"He can't be taking that long to get his ass back here, seriously.", Trish grumbled, annoyed at the fact that it has been awhile since Randy's match had finished, yet he hadn't appeared backstage yet. "I never knew he turned into such a slow walker."

"Maybe he got stopped by someone and they're talking or something.", Victoria reasoned.

"Maybe, but still. We have stuff to do."

"Calm down Stratus.", Victoria smirked.

"I'll try.", Trish replied, rolling her eyes. "Ah, Dave!", she exclaimed, causing the animal of Evolution to turn around.

"Ladies.", he smiled. "What's up?"

"Haven't seen Randy have you?", I asked.

"Uh, no. He's probably with Chris or something, the clothesline I gave him seemed to knock him out abit. Why?"

"Oh right. Could you just tell him that I'm going back to the hotel now, and that I'll see him when he gets there, please."

"Sure. Will do.", he nodded with a smile.

"Thanks.", I smiled, heading off with Trish and Victoria.

-

We arrived at the hotel, having been to the drug store to pick up a pregnancy test.

And when I mean a pregnancy test, I mean several. Gotta be sure, right?

Walking into the hotel room I would be sharing with Randy tonight, Trish and Victoria following behind. We headed to their rooms first so they could drop their bags off.

I sat down on the bed, stripping my jacket off and placing it beside me.

"Are you gonna do it now?", Victoria asked.

"Should I?"

Trish nodded. "Best to do it now. Before Randy gets back.", she said.

I nodded, taking the bag with me into the bathroom. Taking a box out of the bag, I opened it, taking the small plastic stick in my hand and read the instructions. Doing what I had to do, I waited. Placing it on the bathroom counter and stared at it, like it was magically going to tell me immediately.

Three minutes.

Three long minutes of paranoia and desperation to know quicker than three minutes.

Sighing, I started pacing the small length of the bathroom. Feeling slightly claustrophobic of the small space, I opened the bathroom door, walking out.

Trish was pacing whilst Victoria was sitting on the chair in the corner. When they both spotted me they stood up.

"Well?", Trish questioned.

I shrugged. "Don't know just yet.", I replied.

Trish nodded.

"What are you going to do if it's positive?", Victoria questioned.

I really had no clue on what to do.

What do I do?

Well, tell Randy for starters. Then the parents have to know. It's going to seem well, my parents haven't even met Randy and I'm pregnant. Same goes with his parents, I haven't met them either. We've been together for a little under two months and I'm possibly pregnant.

We should have been more careful.

"I don't know in all honesty.", I shrugged.

The more I thought about all this, the more vunerable I was starting to feel.

Would Randy even want to be with me when he finds out that I'm pregnant? That is, if I am. What if he doesn't want it? I can't abort it, I couldn't do that.

Signing I walked back into the bathroom, looking at the test.

Two lines.

Picking up the box to see what that meant, scanning the words.

Two lines - positive.

I was pregnant.

-

Well..here we have it. Oooh, welp. Looks like Melody has a new situation on her hands. Let me know what you guys think, thanks for reading!