foreword

a u t h o r ' s   n o t e

(Please read this author's note before you begin.)

It's been a while since I've been on here. I have several unfinished works sleeping in my hard drive and I haven't opened a word document since the cold winter of 1854.

But now I've turned seventeen and decided to adult the fuck up. All jokes aside, on the night of my birthday, my friend and I had a long emotional chat. It made me realise that for a while now I'd been doing what pleased people around me and stopped doing the things I enjoyed. Later that same night inspiration struck me and my fingers started aching, begging me to write. And so I did.

Now before you go any further I'd like to point out two things:

I'm not a native English speaker nor is English my first language and therefore my writing isn't perfect. My grammar is flawed and I tend to accidentally use both American and British spelling, but mostly the latter, since it's what I'm taught at school. If you see any mistakes, feel free to point them out, but do refrain from leaving negative comments.

Secondly, this story is inspired by Star Wars. I can already tell some people might complain about the similarities between these two, but please understand that just because a book is set in space doesn't mean it's Star Wars.

— Kisses, Beck.

‧    ‧    ‧    ‧    ‧    ‧

s y n o p s i s

Noelani Di'amore's survival rests upon her ability to steal — the planet where she lives is a cruel, ruthless place for the impoverished. So when she is offered a chance at a deadly heist, she can't resist, knowing it could buy her sister and father a ticket to another planet in the galaxy.

In order to do so, she must steal Chanite — the galaxy's purest form of energy — from the royal palace. The power is incredible on its own, but there are those who can wield it to their will, granting them the ability to read minds and destroy worlds.

Fate or destiny, Noelani will do whatever it takes to change her future, and that of the galaxy.

‧    ‧    ‧    ‧    ‧    ‧

d i s c l a i m e r

This story will include swearing, sexual themes, violence and character deaths. Disclaimers will be put at the beginning of each chapter.

‧    ‧    ‧    ‧    ‧    ‧

s o c i a l m e d i a

instagram ˑ fairydunst

tumblr ˑ reysbuns

spotify ˑ spacefreckles

pinterest ˑ busancutie