I dont have a name right now

Start from the beginning

"They'll be back in soon" Sydney said looking out the window with him before walking back to the couch. She was right, it didn't take more than twenty minutes before all the mobs outside were lying on the ground dead. Katie, Louise and Holly came in all battered and bruised.

"Don't you have something to take care of first?" Sydney asked looking at them. Holly shrugged and set her sword against the wall.

"I'll take care of it tomorrow, no sense in bringing more monsters here" she said as she sat down nest to Sydney.

"Fine, but first thing in the morning. Got it?" Sydney said. Holly nodded

"Yea, yea. I'll do it tomorrow" Holly said closing her eyes. Creed was still looking out the window.

They sat in silence for a while until Louise became bored.

"Who wants to hear ghost story?" Louise asked. Everyone in the room looked at him.

"If you're going to start dissing Herobrine again, I'm leaving" Holly said standing up "He's turned good. I even heard he has a family now" she said trying to defend him. Louise snorted.

"He's Herobrine, he cant turn good" Louise said "And those are rumors anyway. If they were real them someone would have killed his kids already. If he had any" Creed stiffened and looked at him from the window.

"Why would someone try and kill them?" Creed asked. Louise looked at him with a far off look in his eyes.

"Because, any kid he has would be just as evil as him" Louise said in a harsh voice. "Heck, given the chance I would kill one myself. Just to get back at that son of a glitch" Rocco must have noticed Creed's mood change because she walked over and lay down next to him. Creed started petting her soothingly and didn't look at Louise.

"What did he ever do to you that you hate him so much?" Holly asked. Creed could feel tears in his eyes.

"What did he do?" Louise repeated in astonishment. "Oh, you know. He only killed my family and sister. Nothing to serious" He said sarcasm dripping from each word. Creed looked over at him confused.

"B-but I didn't think he killed anyone since he found her again" Creed said whipping his eyes. The others looked at him confused.

"Found who?" Louise asked standing up. Creed backed up and pressed his back against the window.

"Louise, you're scaring him" Katie said trying to get him to sit back down. Louise looked at Creed, a guarded look in his eyes. Creed looked at him in fear.

"N-no one" Creed said quickly and stood up. He rushed up stairs and disappeared into their room.

"That was weird" Sydney said "I wonder who he was talking about"

"Me too" Louise said "And I think I'm going to find out" He started up the steps but Holly stopped him.

"Let me?" She said. Louise reluctantly nodded before walking back to the couch and sitting down. She walked up to the door and nocked before walking in.

"Creed? Are you ok?" Holly asked walking in. He was curled up in a ball on his bed crying softly. Holly walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, gently rubbing his back.

"He doesn't like me" Creed said softly. Holly looked at him confused.

"Who? Stike? He doesn't like anyone except Louise" Holly said smiling. Creed shook his head and looked up at her.

"No, Louise doesn't like me" Creed said.

"Now what gives you that impression?" Holly asked. Creed moved closer to her.

"Because he hates my dad" Creed said "And said he wanted to kill me"

"No, he said he didn't li-" It hit her. She looked down at Creed shocked. He was looking up at her in fear.

"Please don't tell him" Creed whimpered. Holly hugged him close.

"Don't worry, I wont. And if he tries anything just come to me ok?" She said. Creed nodded.

"Good, are you ready to go back down now?" She asked. Creed shook his head and slipped under the covers. Holly nodded and stood up before walking over to the door.

"Good night Creed" She said quietly as she closed the door. He didn't respond but lay still in his bed. She sighed and shut the door before walking back down to the living room.

"What was that about?" Sydney asked when Holly walked back in.

"He just got freaked out by what Louise was saying" Holly said. It wasn't a lie, just not the whole truth.

"I didn't mean to scare him, just warn him" Louise said leaning back "And what did he mean Herobrine was looking for someone? Who was he looking for?"

"I guess we'll never know" Holly said, still standing by the steps. Everyone was silent for a while.

"Well, I'm going to bed" Holly said walking back up the steps "Good night!" And she disappeared into her and Safari's room.

----------------

A/N I'M SORRY! It's been over a week since I updated. I am really sorry for the short chapter but what I had planned was WAY too long. Don't worry the next one will be up in no time. Probably a little later so, again. Sorry. Please don't kill me now!

SEE YA Foxes!