Chapter Ka-Chow {Jojis P.O.V}

Comenzar desde el principio

{I'm re-updating this chapter because I've noticed it was shitty lmao only one thing was changed in paragraph 13-14? Idfk ok.}

I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote turning on the television. It was already on the news channel, that was fine by me. I started to think, Ian is mostly a stranger. For all I could know he could be a psycho. But then again he doesn't seem like one. He can do anything and anytime. I shrugged it off, I know he is not a threat. I rarely let anyone into my house or even help me. Max is the only one that ever came into my apartment and hung out with me.  

I sipped my coffee hardly paying attention to the news reporter, they were talking about how some person was murdered. Wait, what? "The murder happened in Caven Springwood Forest, a hiker came upon the body this morning. Police are in an investigation with the crime scene. The victim was thirty-seven-year-old Jolene Conner," A picture of the girl appeared on the screen,"The police department don't know why this happened, but they say that they did test results on her body to find amounts of drugs in her system, it could've been a drug deal gone wrong. We will keep you updated until then. May she rest in peace. Anyways-" I shivered. A murderer is on the loose and supposedly it happened five miles away from where I lived. It scared me. 

"Are you ready to go?" Ian startled me,"Oh, sure." I say putting the mug on the table. I didn't need to comb my hair, I was too lazy and I already knew I looked great so fuck it. I grabbed my shoes putting them on, Ian doing the same, grabbing my house keys and held open my door for Ian.

"S-so there was a murder around here." I brought up just in case... Ian moved his glasses up with his hand {a/n yknow that thing he does, yeah.} "Oh. Shame." That's all he said. Not even showing a hint of fear, how the fuck. "Aren't you scared?" I asked. He shook his head,"Not at all. Are you?" He said looking down at me,"Kind of, but how aren't you scared?" Was he some kind of robot? What the fuck,"Mn. Murders happen all the time where I used to live so I got used to it. If you show fear it shows weakness to them, so." I nodded slowly taking in his words. I looked around feeling paranoid. 

"There is nothing to worry about Joji. You will be safe with me, I promise. I'll protect you, as gay as that sounds, but I'd protect you even though I barely know you. That is what friends are for right?" He smiled a bit putting his hands in his pockets. I smiled,"I guess. And it's kind of gay and cheesy but it makes me feel better that you care." 

I looked up at the gray clouds in the sky, it is supposed to rain all weekend. I looked to Ian, he was so beautiful. I looked forward and smiled to myself. 

We walked in silence together. I might as well get to know him on the way there. "How old are you? If you don't mind me asking." I looked ahead of us, no one was around today, it was like a ghost town.

"I don't mind at all. I'm twenty. How old are you?" I nodded, just a year older not a big problem. "Nine-teen." He kicked at some rocks,"Is this your last year at college then?" 

"Yeah. Did you go to college?"

"I did. But I didn't really participate because school is boring, so I dropped out on the third year so." 

{I don't know if that's true or not or even if George went to college so pretend with me here and I'm making them only 5 and 4 years younger ok.}

I agreed with him. School was boring. 

"What do you do for a living?" I looked at him waiting for a response. 

"Nothing, well, I haven't got any feedback to come in for any interviews." 

"Oh. Well keep trying is all I have to say." He smiled,"Thanks."