More about Ghost and Toast

--Ghost POV--

I just stared at them with a look of utter disbelief on my face, while Toast asked for a longer explanation. Apparently, 'You guys are trapped here' didn't quite cut it for either of us.

Gee, I wonder why.

So there's this weird magnet around Gravity Falls that only traps weird things in it, and since Bill's last attempt to take over the universe, it seems the magnet has gotten strong enough to not only hold Armageddon (or as they called it, Weirdmageddon) but two normal ghost hunters. When they walked to the barrier, they could make it through, much to my disappointment. Where Toast and I really weird enough to be held back by this or was this just a mistake? Either way we'd be stuck there until their... as they said 'Grunkle' Ford can fix it. So until then we were stuck in the gosh darn town. Toast called Spooker and asked him to use his stuffed demon cat thing to send stuff like phone changers, changes of clothes and maybe a bit of whiskey. Spooker actually asked if he could join us here, and I yelled at him for even suggesting it. I was already sick of this place, I was not about to go through major annoyance for possibly the REST OF MY LIFE. Plus I didn't want two demons AND the Acachallas on my butt. Instead, Toast ended up leaving Spooker in charge of PIE.

"The place is going to be demolished when we get back." I muttered as toothpaste came flying through the break in space/time, smashing into a tree and embedding itself in the trunk. "I'm not using that." 

"So where are you staying?" Mabel asked, innocently enough. Was it just me, or did she keep glancing at Toast? Maybe she was another fan girl...

"Uh... We don't really know yet... Maybe an inn?" I said questioningly, looking to Toast, who just shrugged and continued talking to Dipper about why we trust Spooker while more bathroom supplies came exploding through the portal. "We didn't bring much money... Johnny, tell Spooker to send cash. They may not have an ATM here."

"Yes, sir." Toast replied, finishing his conversation with Dipper and turning back to the phone. Dipper began to thumb through his book a bit and I turned back to Mabel, who was staring at Toast again.

"Are... You okay there, Mabel?" I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes a couple of times and brought her back to reality. She was smiling again. I don't know why her smile freaked me out so much, but it did...

"Say... How old are you and your partner?" She glanced at Johnny again and I almost burst out laughing. Mabel was another victim of Toast's charms. 

"Well, I'm twenty-six and Johnny's twenty-eight, Spooker is... well... he's ghost so... His actual age is unknown. I think he's at least twenty-five? We have another employee... Colon, but he's only worked with us for about two weeks, so we're not sure about his age either."  Mabel just stared at me, and I pretended to have a shock of realization, "Oh, did you just mean me and Toast?"

"He's so..."

"Much older than you?"

"Perfect!" She startled me with that. I wasn't expecting her to think that maybe a 15-17 year age gap didn't matter... Maybe she was another who had thought Toast and I were teenagers... I guess we had aged REALLY well.

I just looked at her, then to Dipper, who just kind of gave me a look like 'roll with it' and went back to searching through Johnny's backpack behind a barrel, while Toast just watched him. "Uh... Your not the first to fall for his charms honestly... He has an army of fangirls. Including several ghosts... So..."

"Pff. That's never stopped me before! Imma go talk to him!" She marched past me, I looked back at Dipper, who was reading Johnny's ghost book, with much confusion. I glanced at Johnny and he mouthed out 'Macaroni'.  I just stared at him, slightly disappointed. Only Johnny would have a chapter about drugs... And I guess only Dipper would not know about them. I watched Mabel tap Toast on the shoulder and she had Toast in a bear hug before he had even turn around. She whispered something to him, and Toast just set her down and speed walked over to me.