marriage?

I saw the one and only Nancy after so long she quickly ran towards me and yanked me away from fredda and hugged me.

Fredda:*pushes Nancy away*get away from her!

Nancy:no, (y/n) come on she's a danger.

(Y/n):well not really not to me maybe to you.

Nancy:what do you mean?

Fredda:well what you heard I wouldn't hurt (y/n) since me and her are dating, have been for quite a while, 2 years going to 3.

Nancy:no this is a lie it has to be, no not you...not you....nooooo!*runs off*

(Y/n):Nancy wait let me ex-

Fredda:*grabs your wrist*you have nothing to explain it's our relationship if she doesn't like too bad now all you got to do is sit tight I'll be back sweetheart.

Right when fredda left I got transported into a house I landed on a queen size bed and couldn't move for a reason ,out of no where i see fredda she just smiles and lays on top of me I wanted to ask for Nancy but I didn't want to anger her so I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

(Y/n):I've been thinking about the marriage.

Fredda:*looks at you*what about it?

(Y/n):well you've been asking for quite a while so its been on my mind latley.

Fredda:so what's your answer?

(Y/n):my answer...

jacine's pov
I haven't really slept I have been thinking and looking at (y/n) she's always looking so peaceful when she sleeps when I first saw (y/n) I felt a connection to her I actually don't know why but I think its because she wasn't like the rest some always came looking sluty and kissing and having sex,drinking,smoking which always infuriated me but (y/n) she didn't do any of those things she just came with her friends they left she went into the cabin made a fire and didn't do anything bad she was just eating or staring which caused me to have an interest in her so when she fell asleep I went into the cabin and began to stare at her It feels like it was yesterday I noticed (y/n) begin to sweat alot I think she probably just hot I uncovered her only for her to breath harder and sweat a little more then I touched her forehead and her tempeture was normal which confused me alot then (y/n)'s breathing calmed down and she began to stay calm I was confused but shrugged it off I guess she just had a nightmare of sorts.
I decided to sleep atleast a little after awhile I fell asleep to find myself inside a house I walked to bump into a table causing it to scrap against the floor and some chairs to fall I heard a footsteps and quickly got ready for what was coming.

(Y/n)'s pov
when I heard stuff move from downstairs I looked at fredda she just sighed and said that people were here and then disappeared, I got curious on who it was and went downstairs to see jacine.

(Y/n):Jacine!?

She quickly looked up at me and walked towards grabbing my wrist and hugging me I looked over to see fredda she wasn't happy before I knew it fredda had flunged jacine across the room we ended up at the boiler room again when I looked up I saw fredda and jacine glaring at eachother getting ready to fight.

Fredda:so you must be jacine I heard about you, you don't look like much to me.

Jacine:*stares at (y/n) then at fredda*.

Fredda:oh right I forgot.

(Y/n):[fuck I'm screwed]

Sorry for the short chapter today folks but anyways it's time for you to comment what you want to happen next chapter or don't its your decision.