First time(lemon)

OK this is my first time ever doing a lemon so forgive me if I suck.
____________________________________

(Y/n)'s pov
After I told Fredda about Jacine and everything that happened she pushed me against a wall then threw her body at me and began kissing me I kissed back Fredda then used her claws to cut my shirt and take it off she stopped kissing me and took off my pants and underwear she layed me down and took off her glove and clothes and began rubbing up against me she kissed me again and grabbed my hands and put them onto her boobs i began to massage them hearing a slight moan from Fredda I felt a bit more confident since it was my first time Fredda stoped kissing and looked at me.

Fredda:holy crap your a virgin.

(Y/n):wait what how'd you know?

Fredda:I didn't I guessed, don't worry I'll fix that and sorry if I'm not the best I only have experience with a man but I'll do my best to pleasure you.

(Lemon starts here)

Fredda put her hand on my womanhood and entered me I yelped and blushed.
Fredda then started to go in and out of me I began to breath heavier and faster fredda then began to suck on my breast causing me to moan fredda began to faster until I climaxed.

Fredda:it's your turn to do me now.

(Y/n):huh...ok..then.

Fredda:did I really tire you out that much either way you know what to do.

(Y/n):yeah.

I went to fredda and kissed her I went to her womanhood and entered her then began to go in and out hearing slight moans from fredda I then kissed her on her neck sucking on it causing a hicci I heard fredda's breathing start to get faster so I began to in out of her until I heard a loud moan and her walls tighten I then got out of her seeing her jucieces coming out I got up a little tired and put on my clothes until fredda called out to me.

Fredda:sweetie what are you wearing?

(Y/n):my clothes of cou-oh sorry my mistake I didn't mean to-

Fredda:no don't take them off you look hot with them on, you always cover yourself neck to toe its finally good to see some skin.

(Y/n):fredda!!

Fredda:ok ok I'm just teasing go ahead and put your clothes I need mine I would put your but they look uncomfortable.

(Y/n):fair enough.

Fredda:oh and (y/n).

(Y/n):yeah?

Fredda:I love you

(Y/n):...I love you too.

Fredda:that's good to know and I've been thinking about marriage.

(Y/n):whoa what!?

Fredda:what we've kissed had intercourse and said I love you what's the problem you know about me I know about you what's the big deal?

(Y/n):no there's no problem of course it's just I'm still in high school your dead and in dream world now that I say it there is a problem.

Fredda:then take me with you.

(Y/n):how am I suppose to do that?

Fredda:you have to grab me any where wake up and I'll be out in the real world with you it happened once with a girl named (m/n) but she killed me and I came back but ever since I haven't heard of her.

(Y/n):.......

Fredda:(y/n) what's wrong?

(Y/n):(m/n) is my mother's name.

Fredda:.....well it could be some one else probably read a report about it or ask maybe she'll tell you no...I hope.

(Y/n):*looks at fredda*I guess*looks away*

End of dream
I woke up all sweaty most likely because of Fredda and I doing it but what can I expected not to long later I heard the door open to see jacine walk in I looked at her and asked how long I've been sleeping she raised up three fingers I yelled out three days she shaked her head no I then said hours then she nodded I remembered earlier I went to get off the bed only to be held back by chains I looked at jacine again but something seemed different she for some reason hotter but I shook that off and told her I had to leave my family is probably worried for me she came closer to me and kissed me I then kissed back but that reminds me why didn't Fredda say anything about jacine all she did was jump at me so I don't understand.
I heard ringing coming from my pocket jacine just starred I asked if it was alright if I could answer she nodded, when I saw the number it was my mom I knew at that moment I was screwed I answered it to hear a yelling but crying mom.

(M/n):(Y/N) WHERE IN HELL ARE YOU *sniffle*I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS I ALREADY HAVE THE POLICE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!

(Y/n):I'm sorry mom I-

(M/n):NO DON'T YOU IM SORRY MOM BULLCRAP THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU EVER DO THIS AGAIN *sniffle* I swear when you get back here your going to regret even looking outside!

I then looked at jacine I saw that look of sadness and hope that I would stay I sighed.

(M/n):FUCKING ANSWER IM NOT MESSING AROUND (Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU!!

(Y/n):mom I'm sorry and you know I love you and my father also my siblings right?

(M/n):yes obviously.

(Y/n):I'm seventeen now going to turn eighteen no longer going to be a kid so please forget about me.

(M/n):(y/n) shut the hell up I'm sick and tired of your shit you still have time until your eighteen until then your living with me *sniffle*.

(Y/n):I know that already even so it's time for me to go my own way and I'm serious I'm leaving for good you don't ever have to deal with me again I'm sorry but this is goodbye I love you and and my father also my siblings even though I've done nothing but cause you all trouble I....love you all more than anything in the world I'm so sorry goodbye.

(M/n):(y/n) wait no plea-

I hang up the call not noticing the tears coming out of my eyes until jacine wipes them with her thump I look at her and began to cry jacine hugged me trying to comfort me jacine made me look up at her and it looked like she was going to say something.

Jacine:....I....l-love....you.

To be continued