Favour

Dec found himself hanging over a motorway bridge, the traffic roaring beneath him, the wind buffeting him this way and that, only being supported by someone's long, pale fingers wrapped around his wrist.

"For crying out loud, what do you want?"

"A favour. I need a favour."

"What kind of goddamn favour?" He yelled, seeing the traffic lights below him in the twilight.
One slip, and he'd be roadkill.

"Are you going to do it for me?" The person ignored his question, face still painfully neutral.

"I don't bleedin' care! Just haul me up and we'll talk!"

"But you're so much more amicable like this."

Oh, good God, this person was a psychopath.
A strong psychopath who could overpower a faerie almost twice their size and hang them over a bridge using just their hands, but definitely a psychopath.

"Let me up! Let me up! Let me up!" He shrieked, kicking his legs and trying to scramble back onto the bridge that way.

"That's not going to work!" Sing-songed the person above him. "Look, it's not a difficult favour. In fact, you make a business out of the service you can provide. It's just I'm a little lacking on cash, but when you heighten the stakes, almost anything will do as an exchange, don't you agree?"

Dec nodded. General rule, always agree with the captor.

"So, will you do me a favour? Come on, I'm kinda on the clock here, and my arms are getting tired. So, you're either with me or you're... down there."

"Fine! Fine! Haul me up!"

Almost painfully slowly, he was pulled up, back onto the bridge.

He glared at his threatener, but said nothing.

"It's simple what I want. Information. On everything. Everything that goes on in the Downworld, even if it's only a rumour. I need to know everything. Can you and your little network do that for me?"

"Yes." Spat Dec angrily. "Who are you, anyway?"

The girl smirked, her eyes shifting through a kaleidoscope of colours. "To you, I am Alysha.

Okay, so I've altered this, as originally I'd put that Dec was a Werewolf, but have now changed it as I've had a bit of a rethink of his character since then. Hopefully I've found all the places I've written it, but if you find a part that's been uncorrected, please point it out to me so I can fix it.
Thank you.