3. Pretty Boy Tae & Storage Closets

Sehun's POV

"Hey."

He sat there, smiling, and as I studied his face the more and more he resembled Jongin.. What am I-

I snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of hands waved in front of my face.

"Hello? you okay?" the new guy caught me staring, but my attention was soon turned to Jongin who was glaring at our way but I couldn't quite understand why. Did Jongin know the new guy or..? He would have to ask him about it later.

I nodded to reassure Taemin I was fine before rubbing at my eyes. I was a bit tired so there was no telling how I even looked. "I'm fine. Just tired. Even though you've only been here for a little bit, what do you think? Of the school I mean," I asked him, resting my cheek against my palm. I could feel Jongin's stare like heated lasers. I didn't pay any mind.

Taemin smiled a little, and nodded. "I actually really like it here. It's...interesting." He chuckled,  "...a lot of stairs to be honest."

I snorted. The school had way too many stairs. People still complained about them daily. "Yeah," I shook my head,

"I prefer to take the elevator but most of the time there's people using them, and I never feel like running to one." I shrugged. "Kinda useless when you have like 50 plus people running to them considering there's only two on this floor." I stated.

He stared more as his blank expression turned into a smile. "What other classes are you taking?" Taemin started, "Maybe we can hang out during lunch too? I'm pretty lonely." Still staring, I gulped. Should I mention Jongin? I thought.  I nodded, and bent down to open up my backpack, revealing my books, notebooks, and a black and white pencil case. I reached in and moved around my hands searching for my schedule.  I pulled out a white sheet and handed it over to Taemin. As he examined it, a smile splattered along his face.

"We have all of our classes together, that's so cool." He looked up and saw that I wasn't pay much attention. In my defense, Jongin was being distracting and a bit...inappropriate.

Jongin's head was thrown back, as his plump lips drifted open, then a smirk was followed, hanging from the side of his lip. His strong jaw clenching wasn't helping the situation either. I was snapped out of my...thoughts, as I felt a hand on my thigh making me turn my attention to the blonde kid in front of me.

"I never got to ask for your name," he paused and removed his hands from my thigh noticing that I had flinched. I immediately blurted out,

"I'm Oh Sehun. Sorry that I keep getting distracted. I didn't mean to be rude. What was it that you said again?" I smiled hard, crunching up my nose. 

"We have all of our classes together. I hope I'm not boring you, Mr. Oh?" He chuckled,

"Mr. Oh? Don't make me hate you already." We both laughed. He has a cute laugh, and don't get me started on his lips, they're so-

My thoughts were caught off, as the teacher slammed down a text book in front of the two of us. 

"Mr. Oh and Mr. Lee. please stop all the chattering. The rest of the class would like to pay attention to the lesson. Unless you'd like to continue your conversation in the Dean's office?"

We both looked puzzled. The whole class was now staring at us.

"I'm sorry," We both said in unison. We turned and looked at each other then smiled again, but the teacher was not having none of our shit today. Which led him to sending us both to the deans office.

"Leave now!! I'm tired of distractions. I'm trying to carry on the class! I hope you can become the best of friends, sharing a good ol Friday day in detention!" He yelled, pointing to the exit door.