The Girl With White Wings

Start from the beginning

"wait that means your leaving." Dylan said his voice held a great deal of fear.

"bobby and you wont be split up. you will ether go with bobby to alpha marks pack or bobby will transfer to mine. ether way you will be together. we don't split up mates. " she said placing a hand on his shoulder and giving it a light squeeze. she smiled down at the small man in the bed then turned to leave. I fallowed her out the door after waving my good byes. we were walking in silence to the front door when some one stopped us.

"alpha." i heard and stopped jade turned to the young woman who came over holding a plant. "i found one more where would you like this one miss."

"please don't call me miss or alpha my name is jade, coral." she said with a sigh " put that one in my room with the others please." she told the girl named coral. the girl bowed her head and walked back up the stairs. we exited the house where there was a car already waiting for us. Jade climbed into the drivers seat and i into the passenger.

"you put the plants in your room. were will you sleep?" I said to her after getting into the car

"I only put my favorites in my room. the others have been moved to the garage till Kial finishes the green house i asked him to make today."

" I bet he wasn't happy to have something else added to this large project."

"no he wasn't but he is OK with it. we needed the green house anyways." she said pulling out of the gate at the edge of our forest. I sat quietly for a time just watching the scenery pass by.

"I'm surprised you didn't ask some one from your crew to go with you." I said to her looking out the window.

"there all busy trying to get ready for there alpha. plus i thought it would give us time to talk. " jade answered pulling out of the drive way. I looked at her.

" what do we need to talk about." i bet it was the plants i thought closing my eyes she must think I'm stupid.

"your jealous for one and your new position in the pack. "

"I'm not jealous." i told her Lier Lier Pants on Fire i thought my wolf was laughing at our out right lie

"please." she said rolling her eyes as she glanced at me " I can feel your emotions again since we are so close together. the bond is getting stronger and we both know it. I can shield my emotions from you since I'm alpha but you cant shield it from me. "

"OK so I'm a little jealous. i want to spend time with you. i want you to smile at me like you do others, but you don't and i know why that's why i haven't said anything jade. im sorry but you are my mate I'm always going to be jealous seeing you with another male."

"I know that Zack that's why i thought we could talk. would it make you feel better if i agreed to go out on a date with you." her words total took me by surprise. i just couldn't believe it she wanted to go out with me.

"i would love to take you out but are sure you want that its only been a week. I thought it would take longer for you to even open up to me."

"Ive grown up a lot Zack i know your sorry for what you said. I cant hold it against you. things have changed i need a mate to help me run the pack. and my mate is you." she said never taking her eyes off the road.

"since your alpha i presume that would mean i would take over the alpha female position right. "

"yes." she said with a laugh

"well i see who wears the pants in this relationship." i said laughing " OK so what does that in tell if i take this position. "

"same thing as the alpha you handle problems with the pack but i was thinking we could do this together. instead of splitting the duties we do them together. I know its not normally done this way but i think it will work out well. we will do meetings and an pack business together. It will help pull the pack back together even though we are not together."