The Girl With White Wings

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean?" I asked jade

"Well there must be over a hundred different potted plants in the office. some even have a card they just say to Jade. You wouldn't have any idea about that would you Zack." she finally looked at me. i could see the laughter in her eyes as she waited for me to answer

"you know that's a really funny story." I said with a nervous laugh

" I would love to hear it." Jade said back

"me to." bobby chimed in. i sent a glare his way.

"well i wanted to get you a welcome home gift. troy told me you didn't like cut flowers so i got a plant."

" you got me a hundred plants." she said with a huge smile

"A hundred and fifty. " i said with a timid smile

"why in gods name did you get me a hundred and fifty potted plants?" she was laughing so hard tears were leaking from her green eyes making them sparkle like emeralds.

"I didn't know which one was your favorite. so i thought i would get them all so i didn't screw up and miss your favorite." I told her in a small voice. she just laughed and shook her head " i get that means your not mad."

"No i thought it was hilarious." jade said to me. i finally smiled for real. she like it. I had made her smile.

"That is two good. " bobby said he was laughing the hardest he had tears running down his face. " jade i would say this boys head over heels for you. "

"The gesture was very sweet." she told him smiling at me. you couldn't miss the laughter in her green eyes.. " now Dylan i have to talk to you about some personal issues do you want bobby and Zack to leave?" I watched his face fall as she said that. He shook his head no.

"OK if your sure. I first need to ask you a few questions. " he nodded OK and grabbed bobbies hand for comfort. "OK, what orphanage you belonged to. i need to get them to release you so you don't get arrested as a run away."

"I was at the Berkley square orphanage on main and dragoon. the lady who ran it was named june, but i don't know if she will still be there."

"i know that orphanage its not far from here about an hour." bobby said

" OK were going to need to go and file out release papers for him. also just to let you know you will be starting our high school next week as soon as i get your paper work from the orphanage we can go and register you." she told Dylan.

"what high school will i be going to?" Dylan asked jade

"wolf gang high. the same high school i went to the principle is from our pack so he watches out for the younger wolves. " he stayed silent as she explained the high school to him. I tuned her out just watching her. She had this smile on her face as she looked at Dylan you could tell she already liked the boy. I was jealous of him. he found a way into her heart so fast but for me it will take me so much work.

"OK so Zack you want to go with me." she said turning to me.

"do what." i said confused i guess i shouldn't have tuned out

" go to the orphanage. weren't you even lessening. "

"spaced out sorry." i said with a smile. she just chuckled. " but ya i will go.

"good then lets go." she said standing up. "bobby please inform every one that there is a pack meeting tonight. the wing is almost done and your alpha will be here soon."

"what i thought you were our alpha?" Dylan said looking from jade to bobby

"no i'm your alpha i came here to take over my father pack. alpha mark is Bobby's alpha. we are merging the packs for a time then alpha mark will take his pack home."