Kurapika x Reader

Kurapika couldn't handle it anymore.

(Y/n) invited her four friends over to her house. They were all in the kitchen. Kurapika thought this would be relaxing, just hanging out with some friends of his, but he was wrong. (Y/n) wore short shorts, that showed her smooth legs, and a tank top, revealing her curves and her breasts were being exposed.

Kurapika never saw (Y/n) like this. His face was red as a tomato. He would glance at (Y/n) only to be looking at her breasts. Kurapika excused himself and ran to her room. (Y/n) knew what was going on and told Gon, Killua, and Leorio that they should leave and she would handle Kurapika.

They were confused and left her house. Kurapika was now sitting on her bed with a boner. He was trying to get rid of it, until (Y/n) came to her room and saw Kurapika.

"(Y-y/n)?!" Kurapika blushed in embarrassment.

(Y/n) didn't say anything, she locked the door and walked towards Kurapika. She showed no emotion and kneeled down.

His erect member was facing her. (Y/n) started to unbuckle his pants and slid them off until they were down to his feet.

"(Y-y/n)?! W-what are you doing?!" Kurapika asked while blushing madly.

"You wanted to get rid of it, right? Well, it doing it for you." (Y/n) said and sucked his member lightly through his boxers.

"Mmmhhh~ (Y/n)~" Kurapika moaned.

(Y/n) stopped and took off his boxers, showing his erect member. She started licking his member, earning moans from him. She then shoved his member into her mouth.

"(Y/n)! A-aaahh!" Kurapika groaned and gripped her (h/c) hair to go deeper.

(Y/n) sucked his rod harder. Kurapika's grip got tighter as she sucked him hard.

"(Y/n)! I-I'm cumming... aaahhh!" Kurapika moaned loudly and came on (Y/n)'s mouth.

She pulled out and swallowed his semen while looking at him with lust in her (e/c) eyes. She got up and was about to leave until Kurapika grabbed her wrist and threw her to her bed.

"K-Kurapika!" (Y/n) said and looked at Kurapika.

"I have to repay you." Kurapika said and kissed her.

She kissed back as Kurapika slipped his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fought in dominance until Kurapika won and explored her mouth, using his tongue. (Y/n) moaned in between the kiss which made Kurapika hard again. They both broke the kiss from the lack of oxygen. Kurapika started heading towards her neck and nibbled on it. (Y/n) whimpered for a bit until her whimpering became into soft moans. Kurapika started kissing, licking, and biting her neck, forming hickeys.

"K-Kurapika~" (Y/n) moaned.

As Kurapika was working on her neck, he slid of her shorts and started massaging her clitoris. This made (Y/n) moan louder. Kurapika started going down towards her breasts. He started nibbling her breasts through her tank top. Kurapika ended up ripping her tank top in half revealing her breasts.

"No bra today?" Kurapika questioned.

"Shut up..." (Y/n) blushed.

Kurapika chuckled and started sucking her left nipple while massaging the other.

"Ngh... Kurapika!" (Y/n) moaned.

Kurapika switched places, giving the same treatment to her right breast.

"A-ah~" (Y/n) moaned until Kurapika stopped and removed her panties.

Kurapika started licking her clit, making (Y/n) moan.

"K-Kura... pika..." (Y/n) moaned.

Kurapika stopped licking her clit and started inserting digits into her womanhood.

"How does that feel, (Y/n)?" Kurapika said to her with lust.

"I-I said- ah... s-shut up... ngh~" (Y/n) said in between moans.

"That's not what your body's saying." Kurapika said, inserting another digit making (Y/n) moan and buck her hips.

"A-aaaaahhhh~ I'm cumming... Kurapika!" (Y/n) said and came in his fingers.

Kurapika pulled out his fingers and licked them.

"You're so delicious~" Kurapika said, looking into (Y/n)'s eyes with lust.

Kurapika removed his shirt and his his pants and boxers that were still in his legs. He got on top of (Y/n) and looked into get (e/c) orbs.

"Please be gentle." (Y/n) said.

"I don't think so~ You have been teasing me since I got here~" Kurapika smirked and insert his member into her entrance.

Kurapika didn't want to hurt her and waited until she got used to the pain. Once he was given the sign to start moving, Kurapika immediately started thrusting roughly.

"K-Kurapika!" (Y/n) moaned and gripped his shoulders and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Ngh... (Y/n)... ha... you're so tight... ah!" Kurapika groaned.

"It feels -ah... so... good..." (Y/n) moaned in between sentences.

His thrust made her feel good. Both Kurapika and (Y/n) were enjoying this so much.

"You feel so g-good... ugh... no... you feel amazing... aaahh!"

They wanted more, more pleasure. Kurapika started thrusting harder and faster.

"Kurapika! M-more... more!"

Kurapika started sucking her neck as he thrusted in and out. He thrusted for a while until he hit her g-spot.

"Y-yes! R-right there... Kurapika!" (Y/n) moaned even louder than before as he repeatedly thrusted in the same spot.

A knot was started to form in (Y/n) stomach as Kurapika thrusted even faster and harder.

"Kurapika-ah~ I'm going- ah... to cum- hah... again..." (Y/n) manage to say in between moans.

"Then do it! Ngh! We'll cum together... aaahh!" Kurapika held (Y/n) hand as his other hand has in the side of (Y/n) head and her other hand was gripping into his shoulder.

"(Y/N)/KURAPIKA!!!" They both moaned their names at the same time and came.

(Y/n) felt herself getting filled by Kurapika's semen. She had to admit, it was warm.

They were both panting and Kurapika still kept his cock in her.

"Y-you're so warm... Kurapika~" (Y/n) blushed.

Kurapika lifted her chin, using his free hand while holding onto her hand with his other hand, and kissed her.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you too, Kurapika."