Chapter 2

" Slade? I have heard of you, you are that evil guy that hurts people for no reason! You hurt people for fun and NOBODY likes you!", Heather didn't care anymore if she got shocked. She already was in a lot of pain with her broken ankle and sore body now.
Slade started walking over to Heather. And Heather didn't expect this at all, but he backhanded her in the face.
It was enough to knock her and the chair to the floor, and she could taste blood dripping into her mouth.
" Now child, I have to go do some unfinished buisness", said Slade. " Now my little friends will watch over you in case you try to escape". At that moment at least 15 people looking like Slade came out and stood around her with their backs to her.
~~ At Titan's Tower~~
" He got away again!", screamed Robin
" And did you see him take that girl with him? Why would he want an ordinary girl?",Cyborg said a little calmer than Robin.
"That girl must be pretty special if Slade took her",Raven said calmly.
"Should we make with the haste to find her?", Starfire said.
" I bet I can track her down with her scent that she might have left behind? At least I can try.", Beastboy at that moment turned into a bloodhound.
" Okay we will go to where we saw them, then Beastboy track down the scent and we save her and get rid of Slade! Now lets move out!" Robin said a bit calmer now.
Heather was put up right again after being knocked down. Her pain was easing a little right now in her body. Her ankle was so swelled up and purple that if you touched it the slightest she would scream.
Slowly Slade walked out of the shadows. And at that moment you could hear a faint voice shout " Titans Go".
Heather couldnt help smirking despite the pain she was in. Slade saw that smirk and shocked her again but longer this time.
Heather screamed so loud that it alerted where she was to the Teen Titans. Slade shouted " Go and kill them"! All of the Slade minions left her and went outside.
Heather could hear explosions and screaming but she couldnt know who was winning. A couple minutes later Beastboy crashed into the warehouse door and shouted to the others " I found them"!
And then all of the Titans ran in. Heather didn't notice but Slade was gone he must have left when Beastboy called the others.
Robin you could tell was furious because Slade was gone once again. All of them started making there way over to Heather.
Raven said then to the others " We have to bring her back to the tower. Her ankle is broken and she is probably tired and hungry and in a lot of pain.
" I shall carry her there then", Starfire said in excitment.
" Okay lets go", Robin was still angry but a little less tense now.
Heather didn't say a thing. She was so scared that she couldn't. Starfire came over and picked her up and said, " Meet you guys at the tower", and flew off.
Nobody said a word the whole way to the tower. When they arrived she was placed on the couch in front of a huge television! The others were already there andthey all sat infront of her. Beastboy then came over with some pizza for her. They all stared at her which made her a little more scared.
" Ummm hi I am Rob...", Robin then was cut off.
" I know who you guys are", Heather said.
" Well than who are you?", Cyborg said.
" I am Heather Kostner and I am 17".
"Well it is how glorious to meet you Heather of Kostner!", Starfire said this in an rather exciting voice.
" Now Heather, you are going to need some rest, so you can sleep in my bed for now. You need to rest your ankle as well, Raven has healed it the best she could ", Robin said this calmly.
Heather tried getting up but fell over. Cyborg than picked her up and carried her to Robin's Room with Robin leading the way.
Cyborg laid her down on the bed in a quite clean room with some other things, but she didn't look around long until Robin said " Have a good sleep".
At that moment Heather fell into a deep sleep.

~~Next Morning~~

"Noooo Mom!"......
Heather Kostner just woke up again from that same dream that she has often.
"Heather? Can we come in? Are you okay?", Robin was outside the door with the others.
"Yea it's cool, come in", Heather said it trying to forget the dream.
All the Teen Titans walked into Robin's Bedroom. " Sorry we heard you screaming", Beastboy sounded worried.
" Ummm yea, I tried sitting up and I forgot about my ankle and it hurt", Heather tried sounding convincing as she could.
" Well breakfest is ready if you want to come? Raven took the liberty of getting you some crutches", Robin said sounded worried like Beastboy.
Heather looked down at her at her ankle, it was in a cast of some sort. " Thank you guys".
Beastboy popped up right beside her saying, " Can I sign it?"
" Haha yes Beastboy you can sign it, and anyone else who wants too", Heather at this point was smiling wildy.
After all of them signed it, ( Raven surprising signed it to ), helped her up and showed her the way to the living room/ kitchen. Heather looked over and saw a table with a big plate of pancakes and juice.
" I made my famous Gobbleberry Pancakes", said Starfire.
Heather looked at the pancakes closer and saw that they didn't look that edible. " I am not really hungry at the moment, but I will eat later".
" Heather can we ask you some questions than?", Robin said.
" Yea whatever can help and I will try my best".
At this point they were all sitting on the big couch infront of the HUGE television. Robin looked at her and said " Have you ever met Slade before?". " No not until.... that", you could hear Heather's voice choking up.
" Can you tell me how it started when you ran into him?".
Heather started how they bumped into each other, how he hurt her ankle, woken up in the warehouse, getting backhanded, shocked, and especially the Apprentice part. The whole time everyone was staring at her, except Raven who was listening and meditating at the same time. Heather at this point was crying.
" Who do you live with Heather?", Cyborg asked curiosly. " I live with my brother and his girlfriend. My Mom died a couple years ago, and I never met my Dad."
" Do you know why Slade would want you as an apprentice?", Robin asked with curiosity. " Ummm no I am not special really, not at all popular and barely have any firends". Heather didn't really like this convorsation at all.
" I see, are you good at anything?", Robin kept on launching questions at her.
" I am really good at soccer if that counts and thats about it", Heather didn't feel special right now.
Before Robin was going to say anything a big siren went off. " Trouble! Looks like Jhonney Ransom escaped. Heather do you want to come and watch in a safe spot?".
" I would love too", Heather was excited with joy right now but some nervousness also.
" Okay Titans go! Heather you can ride with Cyborg in the car", said Robin. All the Titans left and Heather followed into the Car. They drove in quietness to Heather's likeness.
They arrived at the Subway in no time. The Titans went down the stairs but before Robin told her to stay out of the way hidden. So Heather did and limped with her crutches as fast as she could behind a ticket counter.
Starfire started throwing green fire-bolts at Jhonney , but she got knocked back by his Motercycle. Cyborg charged right at him but Jhonney was to quick and jumped out of the way which made Cyborg run into the wall. All the other were attacking, but Heather saw Robin get knocked into some crates near her. He looked unconcious which worried Heather.
Out of nowhere Jhonney Ransom pulled out a hand gun and pointed it at Robin. Robin just was waking up in time to see the gun pointed at him. Heather also saw Jhonney about to pull the trigger, and without thinking Heather jumped in front of Robin.
Heather got shot about 5 times squarly in the chest. She now was lying on the ground and the last thing she heard was Robin shouting " Noooo Heather!!!"......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I really do like the writing style, anyway this was soooo fun to write and hopefully fun to read because it is EPIC! Thanks for the comments (: I want more comments and votes please! Because it makes me feel better and want to update more!

Thanks!