Teen Titans ~Fan Fic~

Chapter 1

Heather Kostner a perfectly normal girl. She wasn't that special, she didn't have a ton of friends, and boys didn't notice her that much. She did have a quiet life with not much excitement, until now......

Heather Kostner was walking home after another tiring soccer practice. She decided that since she still had a long walk that she would take the back alley shortcut like she would normally do when she was tired. Right when she turned she felt a person run into her knocking her over. Next thing she knew Heather was on the ground breathless. Finally when she had the strength,she was back on her knees then she saw the man. He was sprawled on the ground and he had an odd looking mask on that was 2 different colors. She slowly walked over and looked down at him. He looked unconscious. The next thing she new the strange man was gone the next thing she knew.

Right at that moment she was in a headlock that made her breathless once again. She new she didn't have long so Heather had to act fast. She swung her head back so hard that she knocked the man to the ground. Heather started running until she felt a tight grip around her ankle.

Heather knew it was him again, who was this strange man!?

" Leave me alone! Stop it!", Heather screamed in pain. She then heard a heart stopping SNAP! She fell on her knees with her ankle searing in pain. She knew he broke her ankle, and he was still holding so it hurt even more.

" Your not getting away", screamed the strange man.

At that moment she saw a strange girl in purple flying. That girl than yelled " He is over here"!

Again a new voice came but it was a safe securing voice saying " Titans Go"!

Heather heard of these guys, The Teen Titans. She knew she was safe now because the Titans would save her! But just in case she kicked the strange man in the face and started crawling away.

The strange man got up and started running away from the Titans. He passed her and then remembered all about her. Then the strange man went back and picked her up over his shoulder. While he did this he threw a strange powder chemical in Heather's face. Then everything went black.........

"Ughhhh", Heather woke up and her head was throbbing and her ankle searing in pain. She looked around and thought she was in a warehouse of some sort.

Out of the darkness came out the strange man from before.

" Hello Heather", he said in a sinical voice.

" What do you want from me? I did nothing wrong! Please!", Heather started sobbing quietly.

" No need to cry my dear, I am not gonna hurt you, and sorry about your ankle. I have been looking for you for awhile, and when I ran into you I was delighted.", he said it in his sinical voice again that would make anyone cringe.

"Why do you want me and how did you escape from the Teen Titans?"

" Ohh escaping was easy and I have my ways that you will soon learn. I want you to become my Apprentice!"

" Noo never! The Teen Titans will save me and you will go to jail!",Heather at this point was scared out of her mind and couldn't believe she actually said that.

" The Teen Titans will never find you, we are in a untrackable place.Now you will listen to me because the consequences are severe.", this time his voice wasn't sinical, it was evil!

" Like what consequences! Nothing can hurt me", Heather lied about the hurting part she just thought maybe he would get worried, but she was wrong.

" Wrong words little one", at that moment he clicked a button and Heather felt the worse pain in her life! That chair was an electric chair. She felt the current go through her and the pain was unbearable. She screamed a blood curdling scream that would make blood drain from any ones face.

" STOP PLEASE! It hurts too much, who are you anyway?", while she was saying that you could hear the freight and pain in her voice.

" Ohh dear child, I'm Slade".....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Thanks to the 5 people who said they would read it! I most definatly except comments from you guys! You know who you are *squinty eyes* (:

Yes it is short, but you know you love it!

Hehe yep that's it, FAN, VOTE, COMMENT!! DO IT! Or else Slade will get you!