Chapter 4

"There is a reason a called everyone here." Ring Leader said trying to grab the attention of all 4 villains sitting around a large table in front of him. Everyone was sitting trying to be patient as they awaited him to continue. "Well, we all have seen what the Teen Titans can do, and we can stop them with our talents." He instantly caught everyone's attention by just saying Teen Titans. He crossed his arms and even without trying you could see his veins popping through his brightly colored Ring Leader outfit.

"Do you think us 5 could stop them? I mean they now have another member." Sypra said as she fixed her white fur coat that went over her black dress and not to mention her memorizing ice blue eyes and black hair.

"I could crush those puny teenagers in my hand!" Psych said holding his hands over his stomach as he laughed. He had a pure black suit on with padding with brown hair and eyes, and he looked approximately 25.

"Don't get to cocky." A dark voice said revealing Sin, who was off to the side and all you could see was a clock and a balaclava hiding his identity. He looked like he wasn't one to mess with, even though he looked like a teenager, from what you could see.

"Dude! I heard that new girl is one to watch, she put Jhonney in the hospital!" A young man said with long black hair with a baby blue streak and a jumpsuit consisting of purple, black and babyblue. His name is Techno Flow.

"Yes but she and the others could not stand up to us if we work together!" Ring Leader said trying to convince the various aged people.

"I am so in! I want to kick that girl's ass!" Techno Flow said sticking his arms out in front of him, pretending to send out a sonic boom.

"Well hurting that Beastboy sounds fun, I could bite his head clean off in one!" Sypra said making a clawing motion with her right hand.

"I want to send that Raven to hell." Sin said revealing an evil grin while nodding.

"We all know that stopping Cyborg and Starfire would be the best!" Psych said laughing wildly again, just planning his ways to hurt them.

"Well my goal is Robin, so I am taking it that we are all in?" Ring Leader said and everyone gave a signature nod. "Great, so what is our Villain team name?" He continued looking upon everyone's faces.

"I say Sypra and the boys." Sypra said purring.

"Yeah well your not in charge. So I say Deathstrike." Sin said quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Hmm interesting, I like it!" Ring Leader said happily.

"Works for me!" Techno Flow said smirking. Psych grinned wildly, taking that as a yes.

"Fine." Sypra said rolling her eyes.

"Now I have a plan to defeat them!" Ring Leader said pounding his fist into the table.

"This better be good." Sypra said mumbling it.

"In order to, we have to separate them. Know there weaknesses." The leader said being serious. "We each will spy on our targets, know their weakness, then we meet back up in 3 days and talk. From there we will plan our plans on separating them and attacking." Ring Leader continued making his plans clear, very clear.

"I like it." Psych said not laughing this time. Everyone else gave an approving nod.

"Okay so Techno Flow, you got new girl. Pysch you have Starfire and Cyborg. Sypra with Beastboy. Sin, Raven is yours. And I get Robin." Ring Leader said with both hands flat on the table staring at everyone.

Everyone nodded, understanding their jobs on finding these teenage heroes. As everyone filed out of the secret room, they knew they could do this. Be the first ones to defeat the Teen Titans!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Well that was fun! I hope everyone that submitted their characters liked what they did and to there likes. Please comment and fan and vote! Thanks!

Sorry it is a little short but still awesome!