Vampires?..(part 1)

Yonnie's POV:
So it's been a week since Lucas has kissed me and we are now officially dating. It's been pretty cool dating him because one he's super cute and two he is not a human. But anyway me and the girls didn't really feel like going to school so we decided to go to the mall.
While we were walking in the mall we all felt someone's eyes on us. So when we turned around and these guys were starting at us. Then they walked up to us.
Once they got to us I felt something weird between us like a connection or something. Then we all had a very long staring contest until I said something.

"Hey stranger you lost or something?"
"Yes I am. In your beautiful eyes." He said.
OMG his voice is perfect. But I had to be loyal so I cut our convo off short.
"Yea so wae gotta go but we will see you guys around." I said nicely
"Well here take my number." So he gave it to me and we walked home.

TIME SKIP TO HOME CUZ IM LAZY*

Lucas POV:
After school I went straight to Yonnie's house because she wasn't there and I was worried about her. So I rushed over there and knocked on the door really hard but nobody answered. So I banged and banged until finally Yonnie answers looking really sleepy. I kinda feel bad now because I woke her from her sleep.
" Yonnie why weren't you at school today? I was worried sick. Did someone touch you? I swear if-." She cut me off.
"Babe nobody touched me I promise." I felt a lot better when she said that.

When she started to walk upstairs I picked her up and carried her up the stairs. I placed her on the bed and took my shirt of to lay with her. When We were watching tv we watched it for like a minute then she shouted scaring me.

"OMG!" She shouted.
"What babe what is it?!"
"I HAVE TOO PEE!" With that she ran out the room and went into the bathroom. She is so weird but in a cute way. When she shut the door her phone buzzed. I looked down and it said "ZANDER😍💯".
(Text convo) Z=Zander L=Lucas
Z-hey😊
L-hey
Z-what are you doing right now?
L-nun why you ask?
Z-cause I have something to tell you...
L-well what is it..
Z-well....I need to tell you that I am a Vampire and I am sent here to find my wife. I choose you because you are beautiful like no other and I am letting you know now  I can make you feel good like nobody else can😉😏...so what do you say?
L-"read at 12:45 p.m"
Z-I'll give you time to think about it.
(End of convo.)

When I read that text I was so mad. How could he say that to my princess. Nobody and I mean nobody can make her feel better than me and especially not a damn vampire. When I looked up there she was looking scared. Oh no.

Yonnie's POV:
When  I came out the bathroom Lucas was texting someone and I didn't really pay it any mind. But when he started to get angry I got scared. He started breathing hard and everything. Then he must of heard me or something but he looked up at me and looked even more angry.
"YONNIE......"
-------------------
Hey guys how today's chapter was really long and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I give a lot of credit for this chapter to my best friend creepypastawolf17 . She is also an amazing writer. You should go check her out. She is making a story and I'm in it.🤗 But yeah you guys I've got to go. And remember
Don't forget to eat chicken nuggets 😝