Freaky...

Heyy guys I know that I have been gone for awhile and I'm sorry😫...but I'm back and so yeah. This chapter was a request from creepypastawolf17. Hope you like it.
_______________
Aaliyah POV:
After the fight between Yonnie and the fake bimbo I left to find Courtney but I couldn't find her. As I was looking for her I bumped into Alex and he looked delicious as always.
"Oh hey Aaliyah. Were you headed?" He asked so sweetly.
"Oh I'm just going to look for Courtney but I can't seem to find her and I'm kinda scared." I said truthfully.
"Oh no we can't have that. Here follow me." He said. Then before I could say anything he started to walk away.
It seemed like eternity but he finally stopped walking. He walked into his house and I followed of course and when we got in there things escalated quickly.
---------------------
*IF YOU ARE A BIG BABY AND DON'T LIKE TO READ NASTY SHA BOO BOO SHA BANG BANG STUFF THEN STOP NOW...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED😊😊
--------------------
I stepped into the house and he pushed me up against the wall.
Alex POV:
When we were walking I could barely control myself. I am not the sexual type with my wolf, but its very hard (wink wink..ok in sorry.) when it came to Aaliyah. So when we got into the house I just lost it. I pushed her up on the wall and attack her lips. Her lips were soft I didn't want to stop. I started to Rome her body feeling every curve on her body making sure I didn't miss a single one.
My wolf was getting so happy and got a little more happy when we heard her moan for the first time. It was  so soft and delicate but it drove me crazy. I think she could tell also because my member came to say hi to her.( I hope y'all know what dat means.)

Aaliyah POV:
When he was kissing me I didn't want him to stop. He felt sooo good, I was trying not to moan but I failed. When it slipped out I think he enjoyed it because his phone got a notification.(creepypastawolf17 should get that.)
So I decided to tease him, I started to moan even more and I started to move my hands toward his member... I think you know what happened after that.
-----------------
Hey you guys...hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hope it wasn't to much and creepypastawolf17 I hope you liked it. Anywhore..is anyone else mad about Donald trump becoming president...what if he takes away chicken nuggets 😫😫😫...I hope not. I'll talk to you guys later and remember...
Don't forget to eat chicken nuggets 😝