Who's That Boy?

"Here we are!" Said my mom gesturing towards the car door. "Today was going to be a living hell." I mumble as my mother gave me a confused look. I looked at the small town school. I pull off my beats and open the car door grabbing my backpack. "Have fun at school honey love you!" She says as I close the car door.
After I figured out where to go I look at my schedule.. MATH! Why did my first class have to be math.
I walk up to the closed door the registers the numbers "143" on a small black plaque. " Here I go!" Thinking to myself. I open the door to about 13 students, and every one of them look me dead in the eyes. I froze holding my backpack strap tightly. I look over to a dirty blonde headed girl gesturing me
to come sit by her. I move swiftly across the room.
She said "Hi, I'm Taylor!" I think to myself at this wasn't going to be so bad after all. She wore a Burgundy top with the words "PINK" across it, a black pair of leggings and high top white converse. "What's your name?" She said snapping me back to reality. "Oh I'm Y/N, Nice to meet you Taylor!" I said as politely as possible. "I love your
choice of clothing." She said with a giggle. I look down at my clothes and we're wearing about the same thing, I giggle a bit myself.
Me and Taylor got along a lot that class. She told me about her brothers and how we should hang out. It was now 4th period and about to be lunch. Taylor and I had every class together. The bell rang." Wanna sit with me at lunch?" She asked politely. She adds "I usually sit alone, I have my brother to blame." She says rolling her eyes. "I would love to, thank you." I say in a British accent. We both giggle and head towards the lunch room.
It was after school and the bell just rang and that meant it was time to go to Taylor's house. She had invited me to her house and weirdly she was my new neighbor. She and I walk out to a dark grey Challenger. She points to a cute boy in the tinted window of the car "That's my brother."