|chapter 13|

Jyn POV
I really don't know what's going to happen now. I know that Cassian is still going to help blow up the Death Star. And he obviously doesn't want me anywhere near that thing.

We are heading to check the Death Star. Cassian told me I shouldn't come, because of my leg. But I literally begged him. He finally said okay.

"How do you think it looks up close?" I ask Cassian. He looks at me like in crazy. "You're not going that close you know that right?" He asks me.

I laugh. Sometimes it's funny how protective he can be. "What?" He asks. I shake my head. "Nothing." I say still laughing. Finally we are out of hyperspace. But Cassian set the coordinates for the Death Star, to close.

"Pull up!" I yell. We are going to crash, into the Death Star. I quickly take a seat on the second chair in the cockpit. "I'm trying!" He yells back.

I help him into trying to pull up. He is not good in math. Or anything that involves numbers.

Suddenly we are being pulled away from the Death Star. It's like- the force. We are "floated" to a safe spot, away from the Death Star.

I see Cassian's face, it's pure shock. I'm in shock to. I look out and see it. Even though we are safe away from it, I still see it. The one thing that took everything from me. The one thing that took my crew, killed my crew.

"I know" Cassian says. He's looking out too. "We need to destroy it now." I say. Cassian lets out a deep breath. "I can't keep you away from everything can I Erso?" He asks me. I laugh. "Nope." He laughs too.

He puts an arm around my shoulders. "Let's contact the base that I'm coming with you." I say. He nods.

After we contacted the base, we had to go back. We already knew where the Death Star was located.

"Listen I'm going to fly the shuttle while you can fight of the TIE fighters." Cassian says. We are conducting a plan for the Death Star.

"Okay." I say. I honestly don't know if I want to do this, it's the last piece I have of my family. "What" Cassian asks me. "Nothing I'm just so excited to blow up something that my dad built. And he's dead so you know." I say exaggerating it.

"I know but I lost my family too." He says giving me a sympathetic look.

"Don't pity me." I say. "I know my leg hasn't healed yet, but I can still handle everything. I've been in a jail most of my life." I say.

He smiles. "I know."

And I can't help feeling happy for one moment, in this hard time.

Kind of like a filler chapter...
More jassian is coming up! Hope you like the story so far!
Don't forget to like comment and vote❤️
-Em💕