SAVING LEILAKA (#2 Leilaka Series intro)

Han Storm:

The Chronicles of Han

Saving Leilaka

When oblivion is threatened, drastic measures are engaged upon to negate the event, or alleviate losses to the minimum.

With the original seeding ground for all Life in grave peril, The Creator sends in his most devoted servant.

I am Han, and this is my life memory . . .

Saving Leilaka

*** One ***

Superheated air blasted through the chamber, disintegrating Kaleb's crib, stripping skin and flesh from my bones before the ashes were swept along on its devastating destructive path.

I must have screamed, for the baby wailed from his crib, Merrykara bending over him to soothe him into silence.

A dragon, mad with battle rage, could be heard upon the mountainside.

Habieb stormed into my private chamber without announcing himself.

Merrykara had our son in her arms. I could not face them, giving my attention to an anxious Habieb.

"He dreamt again" Merrykara answered the unspoken question. "He will not tell you either" she sneered, turning away from us, settling upon the rocking chair that faced the window.

"You must calm your Huracan!" Habieb distracted me. "She will come in here and destroy your home if you do not respond to her."

He was right. We knew how destructive Dragons can become.

It was extremely hard for me to calm myself enough to open the conscious telepathic connection to Moira.

In the end, she succeeded in bursting through the unseen shield that had been blocking our link.

**Are you all right?! I cannot find any physical danger to you. Show me the threat and I will destroy it for you!** she raved.

*We both need to calm down, Moira* I soothed. *It is not a danger you or anyone else can do anything about. I need to follow this vision, see where it comes from. We are not going to have any rest until it comes to pass, and then it will be very much too late.*

"Will she stay?" Habieb wanted to know.

"Yes. She will stay" I replied . . .

Ignoring the people showing concern for me, I locked myself away in my private study, refusing them entry into my chaotic life, into my frenzied mind.

Sitting thus, alone, all by myself, I reflected on the happenings of the past four months . . .

Han Storm:

The Chronicles of Han

Saving Leilaka

Leilaka Area Map (Pg4)

Saving Leilaka (Pg 5)

Han Storm's World on Leilaka (Pg 706)

List of Subjects (Pg 710)

www.chroniclesofhan.com

Copyright © H Gibson Chronicles of Han 2009-2017

Publish Date: 20 January 2017

Typesetting, Cover Design by H Gibson

Set in Book Antiqua

Printed Version ISBN: 978-0-9921928-8-4