He knew, somewhere deep in the back of his mind, that when he said things like that was when bad things generally decided to pop up, but at that moment he honestly didn't care.

"Sir!" He heard footsteps run up to him.

Turning, he saw a boy who looked no older than a second year, panting heavily.

"Yes?" He asked kindly, bending down a little.

"Your- Your-" the boy winced as if it caused him pain to speak. "Your- Your-
!"

Harry smiled slightly and bent down further. "My what?"

"Dr- Dr-"

"Draco?" Harry asked, tilting his head curiously.

"The boy looked like he was going to nod, then winced. "You- you should look for- for him." He said shortly, then ran off, clutching his elbow.

Harry stared after him, wondering what the hell had just happened. Looking back towards his destination- the common room, he sighed and decided to check the Map when he was there too, just in case the kid was onto something.

He still had a long way to go, though, seeing as he was only in the courtyard.

He walked faster.

--- ---
^Draco's POV^

Lifting his head groggily, he found out that he was in a room that he'd never seen before.

Looking around, his vision still swimming, he guessed that he was in the Room of Requirement, as this didn't look like a dorm room either, and he'd plotted out almost every room. There was a chair directly in front of him, and a table to his left against the corner. He couldn't see what was on it.

"H-Hello?" he asked, unsure of what he was doing there, his mind blanking.

"Hel-lo, Draco..." a sickly sweet voice said from behind him.

Struggling to turn around, Draco realized that his hands were tied with what felt like makeshift rope.

The time before he passed out came to him.

"Andrei?" He asked, feeling worry start to build. "What'r-" he cleared his throat, then continued. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, don't worry, it's nothing you won't like." Andrei said sweetly, and Draco could hear the smirk.

Andrei walked in front of him and looked down, sneering.

"Poor Draco, brought so low by little me."

Then he smirked, leaning in close. "Pity for you that that's how I like you, now, isn't it?"

Reaching out a hand, Andrei brushed the tips of his ears, and Draco stiffened as a small spark of... something that he refused to identify- ran through him.

Andrei sighed. "Tsk, tsk, not strong enough."

Walking over to a table that Draco had just noticed, he picked up a vial and walked over to him, uncorking it.

"Be a dearie, would you Draco?" he asked, bringing it close to his mouth and tipping it slightly.

Draco kept his mouth shut and shook his head .

Andrei rolled his eyes, grabbing his jaw forcefully and clenched tight. He still refused, but Andrei's grip grew so tight that he had no choice but to open his mouth or risk more pain.

Andrei poured the concoction in triumphantly, shutting his mouth for him.

Draco was about to spit it into Andrei's mouth, but he was too slow, as Andrei covered his mouth quickly and pinched his nose, tilting his head back.