Chapter 8

Jacob wakes me the next morning before he leaves with the pack. I change into some skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, a gray cardigan, and some converse low tops. I brush my hair before I go out to Jacobs vehicle.

I drive to Emily's and she is waiting on the porch. Jacob must have told her I was coming over today. We walk inside and I ask to cook breakfast. She allows me to.

I cook Apple pancakes, dressed in whip cream and maple syrup. Emily smiles before complimenting my cooking.

"The boys will love a good meal after this, want to cook for them?" She asks.

"I'll help you cook." I reply.

She thanks me before we go into the family room for some movies. I chose The Notebook first. Emily smiles because I chose a chick flick instead of a horror movie. She says Sam loves watching horror movies. Jacob does as well.

We turn the DVD player off and the tv on. We find the tv series Friends. It is better than absolutely nothing. I go out and I sit on the porch when I grow bored of television. Emily is taking a hot bath while I enjoy the weather. It is 55 degrees out; it is very pretty. I like the feeling of the breeze blowing my hair back.

I make Emily and I a homemade pizza for supper. She thanks me before she sits to wait for it to finish baking. She gushes over my cooking skills as she walks me out to the vehicle.

I drive home and dad and Charlie are here. I guess I won't be alone now. I walk in and dad greets me.

"You men hungry?" I ask.

"You don't even have to ask me." Charlie joke.

I smirk before I start on a homemade beef stew. I put everybody one in a bowl and I make myself a bowl, that pizza didn't really fill me up.

"Well, I'm full., daddy. I'm going to take a shower then go to bed." I say before kissing him on the head.

"Alright princess, get some sleep." Dad says.

I pay Charlie's shoulder before I walk to the bathroom. I take a shower then wrap myself in a purple robe. I walk to my room and I lock my door. I blow dry my hair before I put on some pajamas.

I climb into my comfortable bed and snuggle under the blanket. I face the wall as my eyes begin to grow heavy. I yawn and I fall asleep.