"Isana!" They said at the same time, before both of them rushed towards the corner and the pile of branches that were wrapped around the female tightly.

Immediately Chuuya began to rip the branches off, not even bothering to wait for Osamu to take action with the knife. It wasn't long until they finally freed the girl. She was nearly drenched in blood and some limbs seemed wrongly placed. Her eyes were closed and her clothes were torn at some places where large cuts appeared.

Quickly Chuuya pulled her out of the mess, carefully, before checking for a pulse. It was faint but it was there. "What a nasty way to try and bury someone." Osamu snarled and he and Chuuya thought the same thing. I will kill whoever did this to her.

"Let me ask you something."

Osamu began, holding the knife close to the blonds' throat. "Are you the asshole who almost killed my sister?" He asked, to which John raised an eyebrow and replied "What do you mean, almost? She didn't die? What a shame."

In response, Osamu pressed the knife closer against his throat and hissed "I'd love to kill you right now."

Then he let go and headed to Chuuya, so he could nullify his ability before it would kill him.

"This is some amazing intel, though!"

Osamu exclaimed as he looked over all of the papers spread out on the table before him.

Ranpo had gotten the chance to get top secret information about the Moby Dick and he took it, resulting in them having so much to look at.

Ranpo and Osamu were sitting in the conference room of the Agency, when they both all of a sudden heard the faint clicks of something hitting the floor — something different than shoes. Both of them looked up to see Isana standing in the doorway, walking on crutches.

She looked horrible, to put it mildly. All of her wounds have been treated as well as the few broken bones she had — her left leg, four ribs and a few fingers. She actually shouldn't be out in the hallway.

"Isa..." Osamu exclaimed and quickly got up, rushing over to his little sister. He quickly pulled out a chair so she could sit down and the brunette gladly took the offer. She felt weak, pain numbing most of her senses.

"Isana, why were you with the Guild?" Osamu asked and glanced at her worriedly. "Why do. I always end up here when I get hurt?" She replied and watched him. He could clearly see how drained she was and it worried her.

"Osamu...was Chuuya there with you?" Isana asked him quietly. She faintly remembered someone pulling her into their lap that night, along with a familiar voice and a familiar touch.

"Yes." The older Dazai replied and watched as Isana seemed to put together a new question. "What happened that night?"

Osamu quickly told her what had happened then, leaving out a few things here and there, but keeping the part that Chuuya used Corruption. Isana had to know after all.

"Is he okay?" She immediately asked as soon as she was told. Osamu shrugged and replied "All I know is that he's back with the Mafia. So I believe he's okay."

A low sigh of relief was heard from the young female, before she then slowly got to her feet and muttered "I'll be going back, then..."

Osamu at first thought she meant the infirmary, but of course she didn't. Why would she? It was obvious that she wanted to go back to Chuuya.

"Isana, you can't go back now. You're not in an optimal condition." Osamu said, not holding back the strict tone. Isana let out a sigh and said "I thought you didn't want to get in my way?"

"You know that that's not what I meant." "I know what you meant. Now just let me leave, you can't control me forever." "Isana you will stay here and rest until you get better!"

The brunette girl though didn't respond, she simply headed to the door of the agency. "Isana!" Osamu called and watched her with a stern gaze as she kept on walking to the door.

That's when she suddenly stopped. The elder Dazai watched her with a slowly worried turning look in his eyes, which justified only mere seconds later as he then watched the crutches drop and his sister fall to the ground.

Quickly he dashed forward and caught her, a concerned look on his face. His sister was unnaturally pale and her usually blue veins seemed nearly black.

Carefully he picked her up and headed to the infirmary with one worried thought clouding his mind.

Did John poison her?