Cartoon | Adrienette

Synopsis: What happens when the cast or Miraculous finds out that they're not real, and they're just apart of a kids tv show?

. . .

. . .

Third Person Omniscient
Word Count: 6283

Cartoon, January 23rd, 2017

The room was dark. Pitch black even. Everyone was talking and wondering where they were. One minute they were in their science class, and now they were stuck in some dark room having no idea where the were.

Marinette's was about to transform into Ladybug when a voice boomed through the room.

"Hello," it said. "Welcome to the black box. Usually used for theatrical events, but today, we're hauling it to show you something rather important."

It was a female voice, and everyone immediately settled down. The tv suddenly shined on, and they all shifted and looked towards it. It was right in front of Adrien and Marinette. The shy girl blushed, not realizing they were seated right next to each other.

Nino was on the other side of Adrien, and Alya was on the other side of Marinette.

"Now tune in," the voice said. "And enjoy watching Miraculous Ladybug."

It shut off and then the tv started to play. It skipped the intro and headed straight into the first scene of Stormy Weather.

Alec: Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!
(Crowd chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names)
Aurore Beauréal: Hi!
Mireille Caquet: (giggles)
Alec: We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text message grades apply.

"I remember when this happened," Alya said. She gasped and looked to Marinette with her eyes wide. "Does this mean we'll finally see who Ladybug and Chat Noir are?" She squealed in excitement and Marinette paled.

This was not how she expected the reveal to occur.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is chasing Manon.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng: Come on, Manon, give that back!
Manon: But I wanna be a fashion designer too!
(Marinette falls on the sofa.)
Marinette: Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!
Manon: (giggles)
Marinette: Huh? (crashes with the table) Ah! Nnnngh...
Marinette: Hmmm... Huh? Ah! (giggles; walks to the curtain)
Manon: I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best!
Marinette: Hey, my phone!
(Manon grabs Marinette's hat.)
Marinette: Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?
(Tikki appears)
Marinette: Stay low, Tikki!